• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good win by the Giants. Horrible game by the Packers OL.

Hopefully the Giants don't get all big headed and take the next game easy like they are prone to do.

eznark

Banned
Well that was laying a giant (haha) egg. Ultimately meaningless but it sucks to get punched in the mouth like that and have absolutely no answer. Better to happen now than in the Playoffs though and the Packers have a cupcake schedule coming up. This was their one shot at a wake up call.

Also, I get to wear normal person pants on Sundays again!

Narag

Well that was laying a giant (haha) egg. Ultimately meaningless but it sucks to get punched in the mouth like that and have absolutely no answer. Better to happen now than in the Playoffs though and the Packers have a cupcake schedule coming up. This was their one shot at a wake up call.

Also, I get to wear normal person pants on Sundays again!

rip zubaz

Which playoff tie breaker is style points?

hands_epsom_salts.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God that game was fucking brutal.

Green Bay had one good play that ENTIRE game. I cant believe i sat through the entire game.

I sat through the entire ass whooping your team handed the Texans. Plenty of us masochist's around.

Hoping this woke the team up and they can maintain some momentum. They put down Washington next week and there's a good chance the division is all but wrapped up.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Well the packers are going to have a hard time sitting on the plane ride home, well played Giants.

They beat themselves like last year, as expected we can pull off at least one win in November... maybe next year we'll move up to 2, luckily we had the bye week other wise it would've been 1-3...

Did not expect this at all, honestly. Hell of a game. I hope Phillips' injury isn't serious.

I also hope the Giants stay in "backed into a corner" mode and bring this game next Monday.

Top Bottom