• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Goddamit I am going to lose this week and there goes my playoff hopes!

Only up 3 points. I need a miracle or a Steve Smith TD.

effzee

Could really use a turnover here. Cmon D please make a play.

I do love the Ryans pick up.

We could use another 2 LBs like him.

cajunator

Banned
No. They should make it a 15 yard penalty like College Football. It's ridiculous to automatically give yard as to assume the receiver would make the catch regardless. I am an Eagles fan.

I agree with this. 15 yards still gives a first down but its too easy for a receiver to just run all the way deep down the field and do just enough to draw a flag, essentially giving a team a free TD (if they arent the Eagles)

If you make PI a 15 yard penalty DBs would just tackle WRs every time they get a step on them.

LOL at Cam turning into that sack. Nice to see Patterson get a sack after what he went through.

Feep

Banned
No. They should make it a 15 yard penalty like College Football. It's ridiculous to automatically give yard as to assume the receiver would make the catch regardless. I am an Eagles fan.
Well, the issue here is that opposing CB's, knowing they're going to get beat, will intentionally commit a penalty as a more viable alternative. I don't really like that.

It's sort of like saying you shouldn't call holding because the run wasn't going to go anywhere. Well, okay, but it's still a penalty. Don't hold.

squicken

that's why you could never develop offensive talent gruden. you played old washed up players

reid is doing it right. go young. play guys who are youngry

Nameless

lolololol

God I love that they're getting busted.

Seriously. Fuck the Seahawks.

Good to see the football gods making them pay for not only that stolen victory over Green Bay, but the general douchebaggery that pervades the organization. From their over-hyped self important fans, to their coach who has way too much bravado for someone who looks & acts like a creepy youth minister, to their dumb running back celebrating 3 yard gains, to their Pop Warner QB who speaks as if he's trapped in some shitty football movie. Fuck them all.

If you make PI a 15 yard penalty DBs would just tackle WRs every time they get a step on them.

LOL at Cam turning into that sack. Nice to see Patterson get a sack after what he went through.

So why isn't this done all the time in college? You're still giving up big yards for PI.

It's dumb a touch foul can be a 50 yard penalty and a player can curb stomp someone and at most get a 15 yard penalty.

So why isn't this done all the time in college? You're still giving up big yards for PI.

It's dumb a touch foul can be a 50 yard penalty and a player can curb stomp someone and at most get a 15 yard penalty.

I think the WRs/QBs in the NFL are much better then in college. In college a guy gets beat there is a good chance there will still be an incompletion, in the pros that shit is getting caught more times then not.

squicken

Seriously. Fuck the Seahawks.

Good to see the football gods making them pay for not only that stolen victory over Green Bay, but the general douchebaggery that pervades the organization. From their over-hyped self important fans, to their coach who has way too much bravado for someone who looks & acts like a creepy youth minister, to their dumb running back celebrating 3 yard gains, to their Pop Warner QB who speaks as if he's trapped in some shitty football movie. Fuck them all.

Top Bottom