• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Tamanon

Banned
LOL at the Panther jumping on top of the pile.

Wait...why are the Eagles just running into the line and then calling their own timeout?

effzee

The play calling is always baffling. You took the timeout on D to preserve some time and maybe try to put together a scoring drive. Yet on first down you run a running play which as Gruden just said is really hit and miss.

effzee

Vick was playing inconsistent but I hope the idiots who were proclaiming the Foles is the savior see how bad he truly is. He is actually getting better protection these past two weeks than Vick was but he just can't hit anything.

Still at this point I guess its good to see what he has, if anything.

squicken

I don't know why the Panthers even try to run a traditional offense.

They look really efficient when they do option misdirection plays.

Well you guys seem to be really susceptible to those plays. Most teams have safeties that don't abandon their responsibilities at the first odd motion in the backfield

Vick was playing inconsistent but I hope the idiots who were proclaiming the Foles is the savior see how bad he truly is. He is actually getting better protection these past two weeks than Vick was but he just can't hit anything.

Still at this point I guess its good to see what he has, if anything.

He throws to the first read every single time. He is total garbage. Eagles have to get a new QB this offseason some how. Foles will never ever be anything. Some guys you can tell right away they are going to be good, some guys you cant be sure if they will be good or not, and some guys you can be sure will never be good. Foles is in that last group. Get Vick back in there ASAP.

untitled-6g5z6w.gif

Brinbe

He throws to the first read every single time. He is total garbage. Eagles have to get a new QB this offseason some how. Foles will never ever be anything. Some guys you can tell right away they are going to be good, some guys you cant be sure if they will be good or not, and some guys you can be sure will never be good. Foles is in that last group. Get Vick back in there ASAP.

nah... Foles will be fine.

RBH

Kevin Kolb's not walking through that door.

Brinbe

I am honestly curious what makes you think that?

Because it's still only his 2nd start in the league and despite some mistakes he's been good enough to consistently move the ball on every drive so far. I'll take that over what Vick gave us.

OMG, a Trent Cole sighting!

squicken

RICHARD SHERMAN ACCIDENTALLY DRANK ADDERALL

The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.

Top Bottom