• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Foles has a chance to develop, in theory. Kolb will always be a 4 out of 10.

Sidenote: Does Kolb still have that rape stache?

Go back and watch Kolb when he first started with the Eagles, at least he would go through his progressions and throw to the 2nd or 3rd option if the 1st was covered.

squicken

Meanwhile, a person informed of Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner's appeal of his four-game suspension said Browner insists the officials who performed the test did not follow proper protocol and that he saw one of the officials pour urine from one container into another. That person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

According to the person with knowledge of Sherman's defense, Browner is in the NFL's substance-abuse program because of an undisclosed incident while he was with the Denver Broncos in 2005. When Browner returned to the NFL last season after five years in the CFL, he was reinstated in the program, which involves repeat testing. Browner is claiming he never would've knowingly taken a substance banned by the NFL.

So he's already a convicted user but this time he's totally clean!!

Feep

Banned
Go back and watch Kolb when he first started with the Eagles, at least he would go through his progressions and throw to the 2nd or 3rd option if the 1st was covered.
Kolb has problems that cannot be corrected. Getting used to the speed of the NFL and checking down can be easily corrected with time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If this is the only offense Cam can run he will never win a playoff game.

Playoffs?

mora-playoffs.png

squicken

If this is the only offense Cam can run he will never win a playoff game.

I always wonder about this. Chud takes a lot of crap but maybe this is all Cam can do right now.

When Kubiak took over for Houston in Carr's last year, the day after the games they would go over the film and Carr was still lost as to what he was looking at. Carr just couldn't execute the offense. He'd take the snap, get confused, scramble or check down. Actually led the league in completion percentage with those garbage throws.

Tom Penny

I always wonder about this. Chud takes a lot of crap but maybe this is all Cam can do right now.

When Kubiak took over for Houston in Carr's last year, the day after the games they would go over the film and Carr was still lost as to what he was looking at. Carr just couldn't execute the offense. He'd take the snap, get confused, scramble or check down. Actually led the league in completion percentage with those garbage throws.

He has no mechanics. Looks like trash as a pocket passer. Most of the plays he scrambles on there is tons of time. Good QB's already get rid of the ball. Without seeing sky cam I don't know what he's looking at but I don't think he pulls the trigger.

squicken

KNOWINGLY! he never would have knowingly done it! as a gag, one of his teammates crushed an adderall pill into his drink! it was just a joke!

Sherman is saying he accidentally drank it. Browner is saying the test person mixed samples. I'm saying they are both cheat fucks and never had me fooled

Talon

Sherman is saying he accidentally drank it. Browner is saying the test person mixed samples. I'm saying they are both cheat fucks and never had me fooled
Sherman must have naked pictures of officials or something because dude gets away with holding constantly.

Top Bottom