• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

ari

Banned
Texans and the bears defenses never recovered from that sunday night game i see.

That cam newton uplay commercial was good

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Stafford isn't looking good, he's just doing what the rest of civilization would do, throw it to Calvin. That TD pass was off of his back foot. Calvin is making this shit happen.

Texans' D is mirror image of Cowboys'.

Watt is the new Ware. Great performance for the first 8, gets burnt out, becomes ineffective.

Secondary gets fleeced more than a sheep at a sweater factory.

imtehman

Banned
i dont get it, why don't the texans do what teams like the 49ers do, double team megatron ALL THE TIME and have someone else beat you

LJ11

Stafford isn't looking good, he's just doing what the rest of civilization would do, throw it to Calvin. That TD pass was off of his back foot. Calvin is making this shit happen.
A lot of his throws are off his back foot, dude has sloppy footwork. When your are arm is that good you tend to coast, same shit with Cam.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wtf is Kubes doing lol

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why they don't double Johnson I don't know.

wade_phillips.263w_350h.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubes and Wade both showing amazing coaching abilities today.

Fantomex

i dont get it, why don't the texans do what teams like the 49ers do, double team megatron ALL THE TIME and have someone else beat you

LOL, have you been watching the game? That's what they've been doing and still getting burned by other third string receivers.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Stafford throws everything off his back foot. That was just a well thrown ball.

Matrix

Stafford throws everything off his back foot. That was just a well thrown ball.

Good throw to an amazing WR with a god awful CB on him.

Matrix

SUH IS NUTS FUCKING NUTS

Top Bottom