• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not that Cutler hit again. That was 100% legal.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shannon Sharpe bitching about Ndamakung Suh playing football. Hilarious.

"Ordered two games to anger management....obviously it didn't work."

He plays football a little to hard I guess.

LJ11

LOL, have you been watching the game? That's what they've been doing and still getting burned by other third string receivers.
Right, easy to say, difficult to do, safeties are late getting over the top. Lots of ways to put pressure on safeties and get them to react just a hair slower, all you need with a guy like CJ.

DMczaf

Rock and the Fatman. Sunday nights this fall, on CBS!

tumblr_macgsp99xp1qhvlxno1_1280.jpg

ari

Banned
Stafford throws everything off his back foot. That was just a well thrown ball.
I am not understanding the complaint. Dude looking ace. Why give a shit about the backfoot when its accurate?

Not all qbs are the same and need to step up to make a throw.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

You're as nutty as Suh :)

JCizzle

Drew needs to get his kids under control and stop fucking screaming on my tv. I'm sure if he sets up a bounty amongst the kids they'd police themselves.

JABEE

Kicking people in the nuts and trying to seriously injure other players isn't football.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Football is a dirty sport by nature. Other than the stomp from last years Thanksgiving game all those Quarterback takedowns were clean and legal.

A little hard, yes, but legal football hits.

Are you blind? what the shit

Top Bottom