• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
okay creepy camera guy zooming in on the underage girl dancing to Kid Rock.

This is awful.

ZXWX6.gif

someone needs to do one of those horror movie zooms on mario's face, stuff of nightmares

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How did the NFL get so perfect at sports entertainment, yet they still suck so bad at making a bearable halftime show.

Nobody can say this after that Springsteen halftime show.

Perfection.

ari

Banned
Final fantasy 8 is amazing and is my favorite ff next to 12. Don't understand the hate here on gaf. Easily one of the best love stories ever put in any video game. The gf stuff is dumb. Period. But a lot of shit was dumb in all the other ffs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kicking people in the nuts and trying to seriously injure other players isn't football.

We don't know if the nutkick was intentional or not. And trying to injure football is the nature of the game. It's a violent sport, and Suh plays it the way a defensive lineman is supposed to play.

If Suh was on the Eagles you wouldn't be crying about it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Final fantasy 8 is amazing and is my favorite ff next to 12. Don't understand the hate here on gaf. Easily one of the best love stories ever put in any video game. The gf stuff is dumb. Period. But a lot of shit was dumb in all the other ffs.

Wat

Narag

FF8 is just polarizing coming off FF7 which has so many zealots for such an average game.

Bowser

Everyone hating on Cam...it's been a tough season. Can't wait for him to get a real HC and OC and destroy the haters next season.

beast786

I hope you people followed my 3rd lock upset of year. I can only help you enough so you guys can finally move out your parents house.

Godslay

Banned
We don't know if the nutkick was intentional or not. And trying to injure football is the nature of the game. It's a violent sport, and Suh plays it the way a defensive lineman is supposed to play.

Well he already stomped someone so it's not a leap to think it's intentional.

You don't have to defend his shit because he plays for your team. Do like I did, accept it and move on.

Plinko

Meh

Meh.

Seems like they only get musicians who have been around for like a million years, so that they've become the lowest common denominator that don't interfere with your halftime food consumption.

If that keeps getting us shows like Springsteen and Prince I'm all for it. Would be better than Pop Group of the Week crap.

Top Bottom