• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf Newton is out?

shit we keep losing players, wish we never had to play this game.

Dragon

Banned
Football is a dirty sport by nature. Other than the stomp from last years Thanksgiving game all those Quarterback takedowns were clean and legal.

A little hard, yes, but legal football hits.

Just because you're a Lions fan doesn't mean you have to defend his putrid actions. Especially considering Suh isn't even close to the best player on this defense. Cliff Avril is destroying him today.

Suh is an awful human being and should be suspended.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just take out schaub put in Yates and get back to the H

seriously, the team is losing starters now. This is not good. Fuck this game like we said from the start.

Plus Suh might still try to kill him before the game is done.

JABEE

We don't know if the nutkick was intentional or not. And trying to injure football is the nature of the game. It's a violent sport, and Suh plays it the way a defensive lineman is supposed to play.

If Suh was on the Eagles you wouldn't be crying about it.
No, we would admit that was dirty. Suh isn't even that good. Every hit he's made today has been intentional.

JABEE

Why does everyone want to save Detroit? No one gives a shit about Camden. They cut the police force in half. They've had 60 recorded homicides this year in a population of less than 70,000 people. If that happened in New York City that would be over 50,000 recorded homicides at the same ratio.

Dragon

Banned
Why does everyone want to save Detroit? No one gives a shit about Camden. They cut our police force in half. They've had 60 recorded homicides this year in a population of less than 70,000 people. If that happened in New York City that would be over 50,000 recorded homicides at the same ratio.

Why do you live in Camden? You have so many options on the East Coast and you picked Camden?

lol tackle, broyles a bitch for running of bounds

This is like saying you're a bitch for running out of the thread when people made fun of the Steelers a few weeks ago.

Hint it's dumb!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Why does everyone want to save Detroit? No one gives a shit about Camden. They cut the police force in half. They've had 60 recorded homicides this year in a population of less than 70,000 people. If that happened in New York City that would be over 50,000 recorded homicides at the same ratio.

All it will lead to is Robocop becoming real.

Matrix

Megatron makes Jackson look like a midget.

JABEE

Why do you live in Camden? You have so many options on the East Coast and you picked Camden?
I don't live in Camden. I go to school there every day. Walk a few blocks outside of Campus and it looks like a war zone. Houses destroyed. Entire streets with no one living in any of the broken down homes.

Dragon

Banned
I don't live in Camden. I go to school there every day. Walk a few blocks outside of Campus and it looks like a war zone. Houses destroyed. Entire streets with no one living in any of the broken down homes.

Detroit's on a bigger scale, no one cares about Camden, when I went to Nova we learned not to cross the bridge.

That's what you deserve for going to Rutgers and having them betray the Big East

Guest bedroom at my in-laws':

xcfzqvdfv

o5xp3l87f

p9htfjsuj

65ohz7g0b

3Sixty

Man i love the UK coverage of the Thanksgiving games.

Nothing better than watching a former 2nd string Eagles full back carving a Turkey on national TV.

Top Bottom