• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Chris R

This. Explanation?

Wondering if they only review the TD portion of the play and not EVERYTHING else leading up to the ball crossing the goal line??? Only explanation I can think of. Still fucking bullshit (if that is the case let the lions challenge the shit before the ball crossed the line).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jim Schwartz did it LMAO

THANKS JIM!

Clearly a makeup call for the missed pass interference. lol

I think this is the first time in Houston sports history to be on the beneficial side of the fix. haha

D-coordinator with Detroit's longest punt of the day.

I don't understand why it isn't automatically reviewed because it's a scoring play. Wouldn't they check the entire play to see whether it should stand?

That was a major clusterfuck.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
If a coach challenges a play set for review before the review happens, call on field stands, plus 15 yd penalty.

Idiot fucking coach.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Schwarrz fault they cant review

Seregil

If you try to challenge a play that is not challengable (because it is already going to be reviewed) then the play does not get reviewed because of the penalty.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jim came to play today.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anyone else want to argue with me about how Schwartz needs to be fired?

3Sixty

UK pundits "They must have gotten that new rule in when the coaches weren't looking"

Happened to Atlanta last week apparently.

JCizzle

I still don't understand how asking for a review meant they couldn't review a play they were going to review. I mean, what?

Because it's an automatic review anyways. Think of this rule as a stupid check for coaches, which Schwartz failed in a miserable fashion.

Top Bottom