• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

RBH

SuhDirty_original.gif

Is that the reason, i thought they were sold out. I gotta get the throwback from this season.

I've heard on another message board that someone spoke to a Nike rep and said that it stems from Adidas complaining about Nike RG3 shirts and getting them pulled, and RG3 covering up all the Nike symbols on his practice gear. I def want one of those throwbacks too.

cube444

Is it me or does RG3 seem to rise to the occasion? I remember pundits saying he'd be freaked out in his first game on the road in New Orleans and some were saying he'd get intimidated by the Dallas fans and crowd too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
RG3 seriously depresses me. Rams are so terrible. Bradford is so eh.

This half time show should suck.

And to think the Rams could've picked RGIII.

You guys got a shitton of picks in return so it wasn't all that bad, but RGIII is a special QB. Those don't grow on a tree.

mr2xxx

Banned
I've heard on another message board that someone spoke to a Nike rep and said that it stems from Adidas complaining about Nike RG3 shirts and getting them pulled, and RG3 covering up all the Nike symbols on his practice gear. I def want one of those throwbacks too.

Does Nike not like money? Also I should of got those Adidas Assassins Creed shoes by RG3.

jmdajr

Your point?

You have a f-ing stupid ass coach... "It's on me" what a dumb shit he is.
Hats off to Justin for keeping the play going when he heard no whistle.

Blame the league for the rules
Blame refs for blowing the call
Blame the D for not playing till the whistle
Blame the coach for not knowing the rules

And they gave up a ton of other points to boot.

Dont blame the fraud Texans.

ari

Banned
No way rg3 would be like this in st louis. Ram fans is delusional as if they have the dough to build a team in a offseason.

Chili

They could not resist RG3-mania. This must be fairly recent though. I had been checking the online stores for the last few weeks and nothing.

Yeah they're a couple of weeks old maybe. I've been checking religiously myself. Alas they just came into stock when I left the States so I have my throwback waiting for me on my next visit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hats off to Justin for keeping the play going when he heard no whistle.

Blame the league for the rules
Blame refs for blowing the call
Blame the D for not playing till the whistle
Blame the coach for not knowing the rules

And they gave up a ton of other points to boot.

Dont blame the fraud Texans.

Yep they still should have beat our fraud team even without Schwartz knowing the rules.

eznark

Banned
Honest question. With a few more weapons on offense, could the Redskins become as explosive an offense as the Saints?

It's not really a weapons issue at this point. The offense is incredibly simple. Even if you have the Packers wide outs out there RG is still working in the single read shackles.

Top Bottom