• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Chili

Honest question. With a few more weapons on offense, could the Redskins become as explosive an offense as the Saints?

I like their receiving corps. No huge names but except Moss, they're all young. Garcon and Morgan have plenty of years to develop with RG3, and I like Aldrick Robinson and Leonard Hankerson. I think they can be considered big weapons in a few years if their development stays on track. Morris is great and all, but his workload is way too high to be sustainable in the long run I fear.

SonnyBoy

I like their receiving corps. No huge names but except Moss, they're all young. Garcon and Morgan have plenty of years to develop with RG3, and I like Aldrick Robinson and Leonard Hankerson. I think they can be considered big weapons in a few years if their development stays on track. Morris is great and all, but his workload is way too high to be sustainable in the long run I fear.

They def need a compliment for Morris.

Leonard sucks.

I agree with the rest.

RBH

Im going to brave the wilds of Walmart tonight.

image.php

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A couple of between meal questions:

Was Jim Schwartz kicked in the head by Suh recently, or has he always been this stupid?

Would JerrAl fire a coach on a holiday?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Your point?

You have a f-ing stupid ass coach... "It's on me" what a dumb shit he is.

down.gif

Regardless of the challenge flag thrown by Schwartz, Justin Forset was down for a good 5 seconds and it was as clear as daylight.

There is no way it should've gotten to the point of a challenge flag being thrown, and even when it was its a stupid rule that will be changed in the offseason as a direct result of that bullshit play.

Lol Suh should have been ejected in the first quarter and your pussy is leaking over a call? Give me a break kastrioti

You've told me Suh is irrelevant so what would it matter if Suh was ejected?

jakncoke

Banned
down.gif

Regardless of the challenge flag thrown by Schwartz, Justin Forset was down for a good 5 seconds and it was as clear as daylight.

There is no way it should've gotten to the point of a challenge flag being thrown, and even when it was its a stupid rule that will be changed in the offseason as a direct result of that bullshit play.

You've told me Suh is irrelevant so what would it matter if Suh was ejected?

Steelers overcame Sandy and beat the Giants, your team sucks, you suck. Fuck the Lions

LevelNth

Banned
I must say, well played Texan fans. You guys were all pansy and moaning throughout the week about how (for some ridiculous reason) you guys were so good this game was irrelevant and you'd totally lose, then while your losing and sucking through the game, continue to whine and be salty.

But then you pull out a win and you all of a sudden turn on the cocky. Definite kudos for that bait and switch shamelessness.

Top Bottom