• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Smokey

down.gif

Regardless of the challenge flag thrown by Schwartz, Justin Forset was down for a good 5 seconds and it was as clear as daylight.

There is no way it should've gotten to the point of a challenge flag being thrown, and even when it was its a stupid rule that will be changed in the offseason as a direct result of t

What bullshit play.

God bless forsett!

regarding the forsett play, i see all the time that the refs should let the play go so that it has the CHANCE to be reviewed. that is what they did here. i would prefer if they aren't sure about it, let the play run and have it reviewed.

jim schwartz fucked this up because he is an idiot. i laugh since last year he yelled across the field at harbaugh after harbaugh did something similar (challenged an unchallengeable play and got penalized) then schwartz screamed at him across the field "KNOW THE RULES!" and was laughing. see what you get you stupid ass bitch schwartz?

now with that said, it is a stupid rule that it negates review of the play but if those are the rules then the coaches need to know that. a dumbass rule and an even dumber coach

TheFatOne

Just started watching the Cowboys game. WTF happened to the Cowboys? I was feeling pretty good about the Pats game earlier today, but now I feel like they are going to lose.

Smith has yet to be medically cleared to play 72 hours before kickoff, according to Roman. ESPN reported Smith has passed his final concussion test, but Smith remained in a non-contact black jersey during today’s practice. The designation suggests Smith has not been medically cleared. He was listed as “limited” in today’s practice.

Last week, Smith took the majority of practice snaps early in the week, but his post-concussion symptoms worsened and he wasn’t cleared to play by team medical director Dr. Dan Garza

mmmm hmmm!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL retire Romo

Top Bottom