• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

untitled-856z59.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"'I knew the rule- you can't challenge on a turnover or a scoring play - but I was so mad that I overreacted,'' said Schwartz, whose temper got the best of him during a postgame handshake last year with San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh. ''I had the flag in my hand before he even scored because he was obviously down.''

Kubiak had no sympathy.

''A rule's a rule,'' Kubiak said. ''I know one thing: You've got to keep your flag tucked in your pocket.''"

LOL

Again thanks dumb shit.

eznark

Banned
"''I knew the rule - you can't challenge on a turnover or a scoring play - but I was so mad that I overreacted,'' said Schwartz, whose temper got the best of him during a postgame handshake last year with San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh. ''I had the flag in my hand before he even scored because he was obviously down.''

Kubiak had no sympathy.

''A rule's a rule,'' Kubiak said. ''I know one thing: You've got to keep your flag tucked in your pocket.''"

LOL

Out of control jackass just like his players. Guy is a fucking clown.

ari

Banned
That's right. Your tears after the texans game were delicious and your continuing comments in the following weeks have been beautiful
The texans stumbling against shit teams is well documented from all of us. Not just the loli bears fans.

Top Bottom