• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

untitled-98uaob.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Maybe it's the rum or spending all day with Texans fans. fuck Suh that cheap cunt garbage piece of trash the only possible explanation for his putrid existence in football is that his moron coach Shorts is even dumber and more impulsive than he is

lions fans here are good folk but fuck your team and fuck suh and fuck shorts

It's neither, you're just typing the truth.

eznark

Banned
Maybe it's the rum or spending all day with Texans fans. fuck Suh that cheap cunt garbage piece of trash the only possible explanation for his putrid existence in football is that his moron coach Shorts is even dumber and more impulsive than he is

TheFatOne

From what I'm reading, it seems to be just that. To keep him healthy for the rest of the year and not have force 2 games in 4 days.

I hope this is the case. Of course they could really use him for this game, but I would rather have him healthy all season considering how well he is playing.

I hope this is the case. Of course they could really use him for this game, but I would rather have him healthy all season considering how well he is playing.

Dude has been an absolute stud. Best RT in the league.

Pats better not lose to Mark Fucking Sanchez tonight, I'm not skipping a night of sleep to see that shit.

Smokey

Squicken fire

squicken

jesus dallas is back in this? left at halftime and just getting home to the game? what the hell?

is the consensus that suh's kick was intentional? my family sure thought it was but they are a bit biased

Milchjon

jesus dallas is back in this? left at halftime and just getting home to the game? what the hell?

is the consensus that suh's kick was intentional? my family sure thought it was but they are a bit biased

I'm not sure the initial kick was all intentional, but he definitely stretched his leg once he made contact. Pretty obvious move.

Top Bottom