• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

squicken

For as much team shifting as he does, you know his heart is with the Texans. His inhibitions are low and his true feelings are coming out.

i can't imagine anyone not affiliated with satan rooting for a team that has a twice attempted and once successful ball kicker

and lol at shorts being even dumber than kubiak and turlting and making his kicker try a long FG in OT. kubiak is such a fucking moron i'd never be a fan of that damn team. he's the reason i got out and that fucking turtling was why!

Godslay

Banned
i can't imagine anyone not affiliated with satan rooting for a team that has a twice attempted and once successful ball kicker

and lol at shorts being even dumber than kubiak and turlting and making his kicker try a long FG in OT. kubiak is such a fucking moron i'd never be a fan of that damn team. he's the reason i got out and that fucking turtling was why!

:jnc

I'll always be a fan of Kubiak though. At least as a OC and a talent evaluator. It was him that wanted to draft TD, but then again when you have TD and Elway your job becomes that much easier. Kubiak would be such a badass in my opinion if he didn't back off of the gas pedal so to speak.

Nice sack Kerrigan btw.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Liking how there are no waits in between these games.

Stop wasting time and come on. You are down by 10 hurry the fuck up.

squicken

:jnc

I'll always be a fan of Kubiak though. At least as a OC and a talent evaluator. It was him that wanted to draft TD, but then again when you have TD and Elway your job becomes that much easier. Kubiak would be such a badass in my opinion if he didn't back off of the gas pedal so to speak.

Nice sack Kerrigan btw.

he wouldn't be kubiak if he didn't back off the pedal. he shows up to training camp with a marine regulation flat top high and tight! foster's going to end the year with 7000 carries and lose even more steps than he's already lost this year b/c kubiak is so short-sighted and turnover phobic

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jesus Christ, I nearly scored 100 points in fantasy with three players from this game alone.

(RG3, Morris and Bryant)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nice throw, typical non clutch Bryant.

Top Bottom