• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Gotta love Belicheat's arrogance, throwing from the endzone while up 32. Just fucking run it and the clock and get the game over with. He coaches like such a dick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Helmets popping.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
THE COMEBACK BEGINS

not really, god this 2nd half blows.

untitled-4i9pxl.gif

TheFatOne

Hightower did look slow on that play.

He seems like he is always slow just turning up field. If he would just turn and run a little faster he would be in position to make some plays. I hope it's just inexperience, but I fear much like Spikes it's lack of speed.

TheFatOne

I'm finding it difficult judging the Pats defense today. They have made some really nice play, but then they go vanilla into their nickle defense. Once they go nickle teams just fucking kill them.

Godslay

Banned
He seems like he is always slow just turning up field. If he would just turn and run a little faster he would be in position to make some plays. I hope it's just inexperience, but I fear much like Spikes it's lack of speed.

Looked like a bit of both, failed to follow the TE fast enough, and slow to catch up. I like Hightower though, and thought for sure Denver would snag him last year.

Matrix

Brady is lucky Suh isn't a Jet with these QB sneaks.

Top Bottom