• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Smokey

By who? Houston? Same Houston that got eaten up by Jacksonville & Detroit?

strange i thought the texans won those. last time i checked they were 10-1

aj is going to style all over those puff DBs

Edit: What really scares me is Andre Johnson log bombs. None of the corners ever look for the ball when it's in the air.

Exactly

Get a black friday mic and say that to my ears!

working on it

TheFatOne

I think Vincent Jackson wouldve been a better fit than Lloyd.

If Brady was even half way decent with his deep throws everyone would be all over Lloyd. Lloyd has been everything I expected. The problem is Brady not Lloyd, and it's tiring listening to radio shows harping on Lloyd. No one ever questions the god at QB. Brady doesn't have the arm he used to, and is not as accurate on the outside anymore.

Edit: Although I do agree Vincent Jackson would be a better fit.

Godslay

Banned
I'm actually looking forward to seeing GraveRobber's black Friday haul. Wasn't he going to drop like $3500 or something crazy like that?

MechDX

aj is going to style all over that puff defense

Speaking of Andre "fuckallyouwhowrotemeoff" Johnson:

ESPN Stats & Info‏@ESPNStatsInfo

FROM ELIAS: Andre Johnson has 461 Rec yds in his past 2 games, most in NFL history in back-to-back games. #HappyDreDay

Retweeted by Alan Burge

Dre gonna treat the rest of the AFC like they are Innegan.

DMczaf

inxnoWtW6wYN5.gif

Freeman carrying this shitty QB class.

TheFatOne

aj is going to style all over those puff DBs

Exactly

working on it

The only thing I worry about, but I doubt it. Belichick is going to play vanilla, and double AJ all game. Even two shitty corners can cover him. Belichick is going to let the running game/Schaub beat him. He won't let AJ do it. Key matchup you should really watch is the RBs vs the linebackers. Foster should have a great game catching out of the backfield if used properly against the Pats.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm thankful the Jets make me laugh.

3Sixty

"Even in practice if they get a penalty everyone, the players, coaches, everyone does 10 press ups"

*Camera cuts to Rex*

Top Bottom