• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

JABEE

jebus Brady stop trying to throw a ball over 15 yards

you just can't do it bro
The Jets have made fools of many men. Hubris is their greatest ally. Tempting many explorers to make that leap only to have the explorer rumble to their death.

TheFatOne

Looked like a bit of both, failed to follow the TE fast enough, and slow to catch up. I like Hightower though, and thought for sure Denver would snag him last year.

Hightower looks legit, but like I said earlier I'm not sure if he is fast enough to cover TEs in the NFL. Love what he has brought to the team so far.

yeah, he's been fucking brutal.

Yea it's something about the Jets or Rex Ryan. It may be Rex is in his head.

TheFatOne

patriots don't scare me.

they'll get handled on dec 10

LOL Brady is going to shred that over rated defense. The only question is can Schaub actually throw all over the Pats defense. The main reason I don't fear Houston. I don't trust their QB.

Edit: What really scares me is Andre Johnson log bombs. None of the corners ever look for the ball when it's in the air.

Touchdown

nbradyn5omj.png

Bread

Banned
what a demoralizing drive, i love that these kinds of drives are easier for the offense now that ridley and vereen are being used so effectively.

Top Bottom