• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why is Brady still in the game? Someone going to go all Pollard on his ass.

Where's the dude who took out Cushing? he's the Jets Suh

TheFatOne

SF and HOU are going to help us see who they really are.

Everyone already knows what the Pats are though. Same as last season. Great offense that can be stopped/slowed down by a good defense, and the Pats defense is terrible. I think those games will tell you more about HOU and SF then it will for the Pats. Pats have been the same team the last 3 years basically.

untitled-30adfw.gif

Fixed

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i only see one.

Says a lot about your team since we beat them on your own field.

Oh wait... Cutler was tearing them a new one, I forgot.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad... this is WORSE than 45-3. This is embarrasing. What a disgrace of a franchise.

Godslay

Banned
Everyone already knows what the Pats are though. Same as last season. Great offense that can be stopped/slowed down by a good defense, and the Pats defense is terrible. I think those games will tell you more about HOU and SF then it will for the Pats. Pats have been the same team the last 3 years basically.

I guess you're right to a certain extent. I just want to see them play a competitive team, rather than blowing out shit teams at this point.

TheFatOne

I guess you're right to a certain extent. I just want to see them play a competitive team, rather than blowing out shit teams at this point.

Well we will learn if the Pats defense has improved with Talib. Enough time will have gone by, and there won't be any excuses for him and the defense. So we will learn about the defense. Offensively though it's the same thing last three seasons. I'm really excited about the HOU and SF games. Especially SF. I really respect that defense, and love seeing Willis play. He is the linebacker I hoped Mayo would become.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in here, even though it hasn't been anywhere close to happy for Jet fans like myself tonight. haha

Have a lot of fun in here, even we are taking a beating which happens quite often this season.

Smokey

Well we will learn if the Pats defense has improved with Talib. Enough time will have gone by, and there won't be any excuses for him and the defense. So we will learn about the defense. Offensively though it's the same thing last three seasons. I'm really excited about the HOU and SF games. Especially SF. I really respect that defense, and love seeing Willis play. He is the linebacker I hoped Mayo would become.

You'll lose against texans and beat sf

I am a great predictor at these things

eznark

Banned
You've got defense and kicking issues galore.

As a Packers co-owner, we should just merge the teams. The Pactriots.

From that sentence I was supposed to infer you were talking about the Packers?

Also, find the times I pretended the Packers defense was useful.

Matrix

People being salty against the Texans today. Lol. Blame your own fucking teams for letting your ass down.
Whatever, carry on I guess.

He's been salty right before the game (Texans/Bears) and since then he's taken the place of Bob. I don't recall him calling the Texans frauds etc till it was time to play his Bears.

maybe he was and I was ignoring it lol

jmdajr

He's been salty right before the game (Texans/Bears) and since then he's taken the place of Bob. I don't recall him calling the Texans frauds etc till it was time to play his Bears.

maybe he was and I was ignoring it lol

Coaches own up to the losses, fans should do the same.

Top Bottom