• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFatOne

You'll lose against texans and beat sf

I am a great predictor at these things

Worst possible outcome. Pats really need that HOU game IMO. I don't think they can make it to the super bowl as a wild card. That's an extra game for that shitty defense. Pats need the bye week, and some luck.

hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

Explains a few things.

This defense seems like it has a different feel.

feel3.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You'll lose against texans and beat sf

I am a great predictor at these things

Weird that he's not more excited for the AFC game since it's more important.

edit- nm saw the above post

eznark

Banned
Not saying you have. You can't just throw around the Sanchez level on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, you can. You can't evaluate the performance of a defense and pretend the opponent doesn't matter.

Sanchez shoved himself up his own linemens ass. I know Brady does that after hours but in the middle of a game? That was one of the worst halves of football all year and the Patriots defense had almost nothing to do with it.

ari

Banned
Says a lot about your team since we beat them on your own field.

Oh wait... Cutler was tearing them a new one, I forgot.

who do you see the texans beating in the playoffs? I see only the colts or bengals if they sneak in. I can't see you beating the pats, denver, or even the ravens again.

Anyway, i say this because I think this is the first time i seen both leading teams from either conference average as fuck for like ever.

Kiss of death for the Pats. Ari picks you.

i don't get it. fill me in.

Rorschach

Only reason I'm watching these shitty QBs is so I can get some more Madden in my life. Just skip the end and let us listen to John >:|

Sanjuro

Yeah, you can. You can't evaluate the performance of a defense and pretend the opponent doesn't matter.

Sanchez shoved himself up his own linemens ass. I know Brady does that after hours but in the middle of a game? That was one of the worst halves of football all year and the Patriots defense had almost nothing to do with it.

I'm well aware. Just having fun with this while I can.

jmdajr

who do you see the texans beating in the playoffs? I see only the colts or bengals if they sneak in. I can't see you beating the pats, denver, or even the ravens again.

Anyway, i say this because I think this is the first time i seen both leading teams from either conference average as fuck for the last couple of years.

It's the Playoffs anything can happen. Texans almost beat the Ravens last year with a 3rd stringer. We've already beaten the Ravens and Denver. Saying we don't have a chance is retarded.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Anyway, i say this because I think this is the first time i seen both leading teams from either conference average as fuck for the last couple of years.

i don't get it. fill me in.

I see them being able to beat any AFC team and I'm not sure why I need to explain the reasons why. As for the Ravens lol not scared of that team at all. I don't see why you keep calling them frauds but not your own team.

ari

Banned
It's the Playoffs anything can happen. Texans almost beat the Ravens last year with a 3rd stringer. We've already beaten the Ravens and Denver. Saying we don't have a chance is retarded.

The ravens or denver will beat you. Its who is hot going into the playoffs, not struggling against shit teams.

Top Bottom