• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
the bears suck without cutler and can't win a big game to save their lives with him. Can i call you team suspect now?

Your D looked like shit against the 49ers. Fraud teams!

JaMarco

Nice to get a free win I guess but this Pats team still kinda sucks. Brady can't throw and the defense still can't stop anything without a turnover.

untitled-1vcu8i.gif

Sanjuro

You're a Jets fan, too?

I stopped watching the past couple minutes. Did Sanchez fumble again?

No way in hell I'm a Jets fan.

I'm just stating the facts. Tebow is terrible, but his inaccuracy throwing actually leads to less turnovers and he knows his way around the pocket with the football.

Seanspeed

Banned
No way in hell I'm a Jets fan.

I'm just stating the facts. Tebow is terrible, but his inaccuracy throwing actually leads to less turnovers and he knows his way around the pocket with the football.
I think a team is in serious trouble when people are saying they'd benefit from a less accurate QB.

jmdajr

guess you could throw the bears in there too
Just ignore him. Bears loss was too much, and only redemption for him is Texans implosion.

All I know is Texans are going to playoffs and anything can happen. Not one critic could pic us and we could still win a game.

Smokey

Just ignore him. Bears loss was too much, and only redemption for him is Texans implosion.
All I know is Texans are going to playoffs and anything can happen. Not one critic could pic us and we could still win a game.

no way i love ari's insights <3

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
the jags and lions are by definition shit teams.

Most people besides Bears fans think your team by definition is shit too. Texans have beat three scrubs teams in a row, two wins on the road (your Bears were supposed to have the best D in the league and the Lions O is wayyyyy better than your teams even with Cutler) and two OT games in 4 days.

Yes they haven't played well, but old Texans teams or evens last years team would have lost all of these games.

You can call them frauds, lucky etc but a W is a W and I'd rather have the Texans be where they are then where your team is.

Top Bottom