• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Greg

Sorry for shitting on your 11-1 record. I'm just depressed about the loss today and am taking out my frustration on others. The AFC South has killed us this year. But hey at least we beat the Jaguars. =(

I'm 6 beers down already.
I'm guessing the date didn't go well? Or is this all on the Lions loss?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Everyones turned on Little but I never did, I still think he'll be fine. I was actually hoping we drafted Little, and was very happy when we did. Gregor!

He has the talent but those drops were killer.

He's been day and night since the Thursday night game. He may have finally learned.

jakncoke

Banned
Sorry for shitting on your 11-1 record. I'm just depressed about the loss today and am taking out my frustration on others. The AFC South has killed us this year. But hey at least we beat the Jaguars. =(

Your date go bad last night?

edit; damn you greg

Greg

Haha actually the date went great. I really like this girl and its starting to get serious.

This is all due to the depression brought on by the Lions.
That's good.

Keep your expectations for her low though - you wouldn't want to make a Lions season out of it!

jakncoke

Banned
Allen going to have to make sure his hips are open, Smith faster than him by a good clip it seems. So they'll test him a few times this game if he doesnt learn

harSon

Banned
Damn, Freeman has been ballin' lately. Haven't really seen him play, is he playing as we'll as his recent stats suggest?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Sorry man. I was rooting for your team today, you know why hah. I know all about brutal losses being a Texans fan.

So many injuries this season. Really testing our depth charts

That's how bad it's been, Ike has been one durable bastard over the years and even he goes down this year. Ankle sprain, he'll probably be gone the rest of the regular season at least.

Fuckin a, Batch, can't even get one first down.

Godslay

Banned
Damn, Freeman has been ballin' lately. Haven't really seen him play, is he playing as we'll as his recent stats suggest?

He's playing well this game so far. Not to take anything away from him, but when you have Doug, and VJAX plays are bound to be made.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Those pesky Colts. Next two games for Houston huge.

Besides playing us twice they have such an easy schedule now, almost a given two W's against the Titans and Chiefs.

Man needed the Lions to win today sigh

We got our playoff spot, but these last 4 games will be extremely difficult if we don't get some of our injured players back. Easiest game at this point looks like the Vikings, but AP could still shit on us.

Top Bottom