• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Godslay

Banned
Good job batch. Now we have to defeat the Ravens, hope either the Texans or the Niners can beat the Pats and the two seed is ours.

Smokey

denver has been real threat for you guys for a few weeks now. ravens were exposed as frauds long ago

We own the tiebreaker over them too though. If Texans get the W on Mon against the Pats it should be a wrap as long as they get one of those last 3 after the pats game

bullshit. As usual there were a ton of calls that went against the Steelers and they won anyway.

Calls going against the steelers in the first half during a 3 and 10 don't weigh as much as calls going against Ravens in the final 2 minutes last possession drive.

It's a constant theme with the refs and steelers.

Refs hand the game to them over and over again. Why not go into overtime?

LJ11

Hate that team almost as much as I hate my own!

fantasy football, more reasons to be angry, glad i never got into it, i'd hate football more than i already do!

edit: 55 seconds to go, and you're going to the endzone even though you can nab another first. makes sense.

harSon

Banned
Calls going against the steelers in the first half during a 3 and 10 don't weigh as much as calls going against Ravens in the final 2 minutes last possession drive.

What about the bullshit defensive holding called on us that turned a punt into a touchdown for the Ravens.

Edit: and why are the chargers going for touchdowns?

how about the missed roughing the passer call? that was in the final drive too. whatever. Enjoy your salt. If we're all lucky we'll play each other again in the playoffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rivers that was one shitty ass throw

Top Bottom