• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

The same team that lost to the Rams being led by Kap... lol I don't see it.

Divisional games (heck NFC games) are much harder to win. Besides, New England lost to Arizona and Seattle, and offensively, the Niners are more balanced than they are. Brady's going to get rattled.

BTW, I think the Ravens are going to lose the next two games.

Tom Penny

Any Pats fans still on? Did the Pats defense actually show improvement today or was it just a case of Miami's offense sucking?

Edit:If the Pats, Ravens, and Texans all finish with the same record who gets the number 1 seed?(assuming the Pats beat the Texans in this scenario)

Miami sucks. Pats D played ok. The offense was putrid for lots of reasons. Raven have the tiebreaker.

Any Pats fans still on? Did the Pats defense actually show improvement today or was it just a case of Miami's offense sucking?

Edit:If the Pats, Ravens, and Texans all finish with the same record who gets the number 1 seed?(assuming the Pats beat the Texans in this scenario)

The D was okay, but Tannehill was off all day. They got some pressure and the coverage looked pretty tight at first glance. Talib looked somewhat shaky, but lets hope it's still him getting used to the system.

Good luck to you. I'm sure wearing my avatar will bless you with some type of luck going forward.

The day is over, it's McDaniels time again.

Defense played decent.Made more good plays than bad.They probably lose this game eariler in the season.They had a long drive i the 4th that basically sealed the game.

Miami had a ton of dropped passes, overthrows, and a gift-wrapped turnover to start the game. Pats D didn't have to do anything special.

Kind of depends on who the Texans lose to for the third loss in that scenario. Because it would go to conference record then common games record

MechDX

Texans have tie break over Ravens. Ravens have breakover Pats. Pats would have it over Texans.
clusterfuck

TheFatOne

The D was okay, but Tannehill was off all day. They got some pressure and the coverage looked pretty tight at first glance. Talib looked somewhat shaky, but lets hope it's still him getting used to the system.

The day is over, it's McDaniels time again.
Defense played decent.Made more good plays than bad.They probably lose this game eariler in the season.They had a long drive i the 4th that basically sealed the game.

Miami had a ton of dropped passes, overthrows, and a gift-wrapped turnover to start the game. Pats D didn't have to do anything special.
Thanks everyone. Sounds like there was a little bit of improvement. Hopefully they can continue, and at the end of the season just be an average defense that can force turnovers. If they can become average I would be happy with that.

Miami sucks. Pats D played ok. The offense was putrid for lots of reasons. Raven have the tiebreaker.

I'm not sure about this one. Each team would have beaten one but lost to the other. All 1-1 against each other. What are the next tie breakers?
Texans have tie break over Ravens. Ravens have breakover Pats. Pats would have it over Texans.
clusterfuck

Yea this is what I was thinking. I'm trying to figure out what the tie breakers are.

disgusting game. our defense came to play and then kap, ginn and our coaches give it away. why are you even calling stupid ass gimmick plays late in the 4th quarter on an important down? ridiculous.

the refs were also clearly biased towards the rams. we get the 1 bogus roughing call but they let that little bitch finnegan get away with all kinds of shit and the awful safety call. not that we still didn't have a chance to win, but thanks to shit bag akers it didn't matter!

bring alex back harbs! at least he wont make the game crippling mistake like kap did!

p.s.

send me my avatar squick you sonofabitch!

Delicious.

LJ11

If shitty teams want parity they should stop giving big money to Bradford and Fitzpatrick.

What big money, he got 10m signing bonus and 5m option bonus. That's the only money that matters in football.

Bradford's a different story, shitty teams were held hostage.

What big money, he got 10m signing bonus and 5m option bonus. That's the only money that matters in football.

Bills' defense appears to be improving. Is it real or are they just beating up on shit teams?

eznark

Banned

"Big money" is just shorthand for the commitment they made to him.

How were the Rams held hostage?

TheFatOne

I always thought it goes division, irrelevant in this case.
Head to Head.
Conference.

But I'm assuming that tweet is right. Pats need to probably win out regardless.

The problem with head to head is that Ravens beat Pats, Pats beat Broncos, and Broncos beat Ravens. No clear winner in head to head in a three way. So it goes to the next tiebreaker. I believe that is how it goes, but I'm not 100% sure. Best case scenario for the Pats is a three way tie.

Edit:Same situation if it's the Pats,Houston, and the Ravens. Yea the Pats need to win out in order to have any chance of a 1/2 seed. It's going to be tough, but I believe they can do it.

LJ11

Bills' defense appears to be improving. Is it real or are they just beating up on shit teams?

Byrd is very good, I think Gilmore's got a shot at being a good one, but the back seven is a mess. Need linebackers, and a SS. They're giving more reps to a young safety named Searcy, good in the run game, good tackler.

I'm not buying it, they are playing better however and that's with a lot of injuries and a LB core that is a fucking joke.

Dareus is my concern, dude is on and off, he was really good last year but this year...I'm not sure he even played today, Kyle didn't do much either, Carrington cleaned up though.

"Big money" is just shorthand for the commitment they made to him.

How were the Rams held hostage?

I think it's pretty obvious.

Top Bottom