• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Rorschach

fantasy football, more reasons to be angry, glad i never got into it, i'd hate football more than i already do!

edit: 55 seconds to go, and you're going to the endzone even though you can nab another first. makes sense.

It's not about fantasy (I'm actually winning there!). It's about misuse of the league's stars and letting the Steelers win. I hate how they built that offense around fucking Flacco instead of their best player.

PICK PICK YES YES YES

EAT A DICK NORV

TwQL3.gif

exarkun

Larry! Baltimore larry!

Are you ok man? We sent Jacoby and Leach to help you guys out, I see it didn't help. We'll send Yates over soon, will be upgrade!

Browns, KC, and Oakland.
Not in that order.

Somewhat tough stretch, Oakland and KC aren't very good, but divisional games are always hard, the Browns are not playing super terrible and the Ravens suck, but they can win.

We play the 9'ers, Texans, Dolphins and Jags. Gonna be a tight race for the 2nd seed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn this AFC North!

Not that the Browns would have a chance to usurp one of the teams this season

Godslay

Banned
Somewhat tough stretch, Oakland and KC aren't very good, but divisional games are always hard, the Browns are not playing super terrible and the Ravens suck, but they can win.

We play the 9'ers, Texans, Dolphins and Jags. Gonna be a tight race for the 2nd seed.

Good luck to you. I'm sure wearing my avatar will bless you with some type of luck going forward.

Rorschach

And they had a freaking TO yet. Once again, always amazed how Norm still has a head coaching job in this league.

AJ didn't want to fire him because it would be admitting that he was wrong in firing shotty and hiring Norv. Now they can go both be fired together! I wish they would stay like 10 more years, though.

LJ11

Why go for the td when all you needed was a firstdown? Norv fucking suck.

norv gets a lot of shit, much of it deserved, but rivers is a dumb fuck, mules are less stubborn than that motherfucker. dude was hell bent on getting the ball into the endzone, coverage be damned. he had other options but didn't give a shit.

TheFatOne

Any Pats fans still on? Did the Pats defense actually show improvement today or was it just a case of Miami's offense sucking?

Edit:If the Pats, Ravens, and Texans all finish with the same record who gets the number 1 seed?(assuming the Pats beat the Texans in this scenario)

Top Bottom