• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Dead Man

Ugh that graphic just reminded me that I heard last week, NBC was going to stick with Green Bay v. Detroit as the SNF matchup next week.

Why? Nobody wants to watch the Lions anymore, not even Lions fans. It's going to be a boring bloodbath that just serves how far behind our team and coaching staff really is. I'd rather go back to the days where we didn't get any national games except for Thanksgiving.

Really? :/

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
just catching up to live TV.

fuck costas. guns dont kill people, people kill people. And no Whitlock, if he hadn't had a gun he could have stabbed her today then slit his throat.

wow @ eagles only scoring 24 points once and that being their season high.

Fox318

Sure, but it's the law of the land and affirms the 2nd Amendment.

Vehicles are much more dangerous than guns, more deaths, more potential for deaths.

Accidents can and do happen, but if anyone is raised around guns they know to take them seriously. Furthermore, almost every kid my age growing up took hunter's safety. Obviously it's different in the city or metropolitan areas, but if they want to learn how to handle guns there are programs out there to do so.

I took two hunters safety courses and the rural one I took was a joke. The teacher and most of the younger students and in one case I know for a fact one of the students couldn't read or understand most of the material, but he passed.

There are tons of Americans who practice safe gun ownership but I believe that we as a people don't take guns and the power they hold as serious as we should.

eznark

Banned
I'll hold judgement. Starks made them at least respect our run more than any team has had to this season.

Hold off judgement for what? If he plays bad next week does that mean you think he played bad today?

Did you notice where they were running primarily?

Hold off judgement for what? If he plays bad next week does that mean you think he played bad today?

McGinn was saying they might use a jumbo set but of course Lang went down.

I don't know if they ran it all today I missed the first half.

brentech

We did a good job running through him. Not saying that he didn't do a good job today.

I just feel a lot of guys that get randomly called up during a game do a lot better in that game than they do when they know their going to be a starter. The Packers have had better luck with that than most teams though...

Tamanon

Banned
I don't want to freak people out, but Philly has 22 rushing plays to 24 pass plays.

Balance in a Philly offense....this is just weird.

Top Bottom