• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Used the KC tragedy to pitch for gun control.

What an idiot. Don't bring your stupid fucking views into football.

If you actually think having a federal law to ban guns will stop violence, go ahead and believe such stupidity, just don't bring it up when I'm watching a football game. I'm stressed enough as is, I don't need your stupidity.

eznark

Banned
Next it will be the knives then the rope and high rises. Padded rooms for everyone.

If that Browns employee hadn't have had a rope he never would have hung himself. Americans need to rethink their love affair with ropes. Stop clinging to your interwoven fibers, Billy Joe.

JABEE

ORpzw.jpg

"Oh, there are other ways"
Holy shit.

Slo

Guys, I beg of you, if you ever find yourself about to commit murder/suicide, put the gun down, take a deep breathe, collect yourself, and go grab a baseball bat instead. That way if baseball bats get banned, at least we won't have to watch that shitty ass sport for 8 months of the year.

Ultratech

What if Favre killed Jenn Sterger with a football? Nerf Football League?

That reminds me of an old story I'd heard in middle school where these dudes were playing football.

The guy threw the football to his friend and the ball hit his heart, causing it to skip (or something), and killed the dude.

Fox318

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Its funny how people forget that part.

eznark

Banned
why use Whitlock as the authority in this argument? seems weird. just use your own opinion

lolololol igles D good God

Because he is a coward who wanted to make a stand but give himself some cover. "I'm not saying guns are the only reason these people are dead, just thought the article was notable"

Sanjuro

Guys, I beg of you, if you ever find yourself about to commit murder/suicide, put the gun down, take a deep breathe, collect yourself, and go grab a baseball bat instead. That way if baseball bats get banned, at least we won't have to watch that shitty ass sport for 8 months of the year.

This is why every American should have at least one personal airstrike a year.

cajunator

Banned

Yeah. I agree with this. I tried to get an appreciation for baseball, studied up on the rules and nuances of it but...nope.

Fox318

I hope you are forced to watch Cricket for the rest of your life.

Stop your disparaging remarks against baseball.

Top Bottom