• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Tamanon

Banned
Wow, Foles with a sneaky shovel pass.

And Brown runs way too loose with the ball, I sense something bad.

Riley Cooper TD!

Fox318

DC vs. Heller. Look it up.

I remember the ruling and I disagree with it.

Least the government could do is force people to take a gun safety test and instill the concept of safe gun ownership. Many gun deaths come from people who don't have the proper locks or gun safes for their weapons.

You have to do more work getting a drivers license than you do a gun. That's insane.

eznark

Banned

Least the government could do is force people to take a gun safety test and instill the concept of safe gun ownership. Many gun deaths come from people who don't have the proper locks or gun safes for their weapons.

You have to do more work getting a drivers license than you do a gun. That's insane.

Why? more people die in car accidents.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I missed a lot of football today. Like all of it.

What in the world happened to the Bears? Or the Niners? Or Charlie Batch being more elite than Flacco!

I miss one Sunday of football and it's the weekend we actually have upsets!

This get posted yet?

xxRHR.png

eznark

Banned
I missed a lot of football today. Like all of it.

What in the world happened to the Bears? Or the Niners? Or Charlie Batch being more elite than Flacco!

I miss one Sunday of football and it's the weekend we actually have upsets!

Truly it was a perfect day for Packer fans.

Godslay

Banned

Sure, but it's the law of the land and affirms the 2nd Amendment.

Vehicles are much more dangerous than guns, more deaths, more potential for deaths.

Accidents can and do happen, but if anyone is raised around guns they know to take them seriously. Furthermore, almost every kid my age growing up took hunter's safety. Obviously it's different in the city or metropolitan areas, but if they want to learn how to handle guns there are programs out there to do so.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Truly it was a perfect day for Packer fans.

Detroit lost.
Beat Minnesota.
Bears lost.
Ravens were humiliated at home.
Niners lost.
Bucs lost (playoff purposes, although I hope Sapp chokes)
Dallas is losing currently.

Yeah if New England lost, it would have been the perfect day.

Doorman

Ugh that graphic just reminded me that I heard last week, NBC was going to stick with Green Bay v. Detroit as the SNF matchup next week.

Why? Nobody wants to watch the Lions anymore, not even Lions fans. It's going to be a boring bloodbath that just serves how far behind our team and coaching staff really is. I'd rather go back to the days where we didn't get any national games except for Thanksgiving.

Top Bottom