• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

image.php

Dead Man

Well, that was fun, gents. See you all next week, off to work for me.

Unless I call in sick to watch tomorrows game... but nah.

bionic77

I want to congratulate myself for the genius of my prediction that Chaz and Flacs would work together and lead the Steelers to a huge win.

Thanks Flacs. Once again you came through for me when it mattered most. That fumble might have saved our season!

And big props for Chaz for taking what Flacs so generously offered. Very optimistic Ben comes back next week and I don't even think we will need a Rivers Xmas present.

RGIII watch your ass next week. A small guy like you has to be careful around these animals.

jakncoke

Banned
"I'd rather go to 4 consecutive conference championship games than win a Superbowl" /Eagles fans

To be fair(which i hardly like to do) but to be fair I think only crazy ass duce22 preached that gospel.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/4297541/worstplayever.0_standard_153.0.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Int wouldnt of counted anyways cause his right knee was down, but the fact that he threw anyways is lol as fuck

squicken

To be fair(which i hardly like to do) but to be fair I think only crazy ass duce22 preached that gospel.

If I had the choice as an owner of hiring a GM/coach with 4 straight conference title game appearances, or a GM/coach with 1 SB and 3 missed playoffs, I'd take the guys who built the team that went to four straight conference title games. Sustained playoff appearances are the sign of a good organization. The Falcons and Eagles not winning SBs doesn't make them failures

jakncoke

Banned
If I had the choice as an owner of hiring a GM/coach with 4 straight conference title game appearances, or a GM/coach with 1 SB and 3 missed playoffs, I'd take the guys who built the team that went to four straight conference title games. Sustained playoff appearances are the sign of a good organization. The Falcons and Eagles not winning SBs doesn't make them failures

Yeah but the whole point of that was, he'd rather have 4 nfc championship losses than 1 sb win. Which is insane.

squicken

Yeah but the whole point of that was, he'd rather have 4 nfc championship losses than 1 sb win. Which is insane.

i've never had a team ever win a SB, but I can tell you that it sucks to miss the playoffs all the time. you probably have no memory of back to back seasons of the steelers missing the playoffs

Top Bottom