• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

jakncoke

Banned
i've never had a team ever win a SB, but I can tell you that it sucks to miss the playoffs all the time. you probably have no memory of back to back seasons of the steelers missing the playoffs

Not true! My first 3 years as fan had a record of 7-9,6-10 and 9-7(all non playoffs). Woah i just noticed a pattern. Since 2001 we'd make the playoffs 2 years in a row then miss 1. This season fall in the miss.. maybe we arent making the playoffs after all!

cashman

Banned
8-8 Future!!

JERRYDEALWITHIT_medium.gif

squicken

I still don't get all of the hate for Jerry as a GM.

he's not terrible in the draft, but he gives out awful FA deals and extensions to his own players. it also undermines the coach when the drafted players know that they are guaranteed playing time b/c the owner drafted them

squicken

Joe Staley
“It seemed like everything they called was the best call they could have as a defense. We’ll watch, go forward, see how the execution was, and move on.”

Kap
“They did have a lot of good calls versus things we had called. Seems like they were in the right defense first with things we tried to do. We still have to go out and make plays.”

Lauranitis
“We had a blitz on, but I had the running back man-to-man, and we got a good pass key before the snap. I just knew by a certain couple players that they were going to pass the ball. So I thought, backed up here, they’re not going to release everybody. They’re going to keep people in to protect, so just add on fast. You call it adding on when your coverage blocks are replaced. The guy’s slippery. Just keep hustling, because he broke the one tackle.”

Harbs
“That was on us, that was the wrong play to call at that time. I would love to have that one back. Don’t blame the players on that one. It was too risky of a play to call at the time.”
--
“When we called it, we really thought it was a safe play but then we got the edge pressure and Colin pulled and was forced to pitch right away and it threw the rhythm and timing off.”

It's been years since the Rams had a staff that could win the coaching battle, but they certainly did today. Little bit of shine off Harbaugh

Romo and Dez seemed to have finally started clicking and being on the same page for the first time ever. Basically the only hope for the playoffs is if they go off like crazy these final 4 games.

Romo to Bryant, last 4 games
29 of 37 78.4% 475 yds 12.8 ypa 6 td 0 int 158.3

Perfect QB rating.

I've already purchased my McElroy jersey.

The dude who called out the Jets bullshit in the locker room this off season on a radio interview is about to lead the Jets lol.

He also did it as a rookie on the IR. Balls of steel he has.

Rewatching the Packers game.

I can't makeout exactly what he's saying but Rodgers says something like "check 52".

And Greenway responds "damn right".

:jnc

Could have been Saturday I suppose.

i've never had a team ever win a SB, but I can tell you that it sucks to miss the playoffs all the time. you probably have no memory of back to back seasons of the steelers missing the playoffs

I have memory of one super bowl... and it was super bowl 40. I can't get that out of my head... yes the entire city of Seattle is still salty about it. I'm never going to get over it. EVER!!!!!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Maybe next year, if they're smart and give him the starting position.

Haha good one. He hasn't done anything to merit being on the roster next year let alone be the starting QB going into the offseason.

Hoping he produces but the notion that he was somehow great today is a tad bit ridiculous. It's likely he gets completely destroyed this week.

http://i.imgur.com/iNoXu.jpg

Needs more lense flare

1. Background
Copy/Paste
Fill: Color # , Blending: Overlay

2. Text
Stroke: 3px, Color > Gradient: Metal, delete 2 end points
Fill: White
Inner Shadow: 90 deg, 2px, 5px

3. Lens Flare
Copy/paste
Copy/paste
Overlay: Screen

4. Falcon logo
Copy/paste

Estimated time: 10 minutes.

Salty as fuck

AndresON777

shooting blanks

lol wow

Yeah, you want the 1 SB win. It helps the numbness.

KATRINA

Haha good one. He hasn't done anything to merit being on the roster next year let alone be the starting QB going into the offseason.

Hoping he produces but the notion that he was somehow great today is a tad bit ridiculous. It's likely he gets completely destroyed this week.

McElroy has a weaker arm than Chad Pennington. They need to get that in their head

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Glad you could join us in the other thread.
Did Regulus drag you over there?

Not really me and him talk smack in the soccer thread so I checked his post history and god damn he posts a lot in that thread.

Wanted to kind of bother him tbh. We have that kind of relationship >.>

cajunator

Banned
Not really me and him talk smack in the soccer thread so I checked his post history and god damn he posts a lot in that thread.

Wanted to kind of bother him tbh. We have that kind of relationship >.>

Thats cool. Lots of great folks in there. Thats where my 26000 post count mostly comes from.

jakncoke

Banned
Trying to get rid of the ball instead of taking a sack is lol as fuck?

Right in the general direction of a fucking Raider lol. Old ass didnt even give a hint to the throw it towards the out of the bounds and nearly was picked for it. Now that you're defending that shittastic. I wish he was was picked and it was legal for more rip material.

Right in the general direction of a fucking Raider lol. Old ass didnt even give a hint to the throw it towards the out of the bounds and nearly was picked for it. Now that you're defending that shittastic. I wish he was was picked and it was legal for more rip material.

Yeah cause anyones accuracy is great when your body is at a 20 degree angle to the ground and someone is dragging you to the ground, so lolololol. You should be lol'ing how your boys gave up 30 something points to that shit team and lost.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Look at the Colts record and net points and then do the same for the Chargers.
Screen%20Shot%202012-12-03%20at%201.54.34%20AM.png

Those terrible teams need to start winning to improve Detroit's draft pick.

Top Bottom