• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Seventy_X_Seven said:
Because they made it to the NFC championship last season and got to 6-2-1 with Alex Smith in this season. Clearly this is a year where playoffs aren't enough for the Niners, it's either a Superbowl or the season is wasted and the head coach for whatever reason thinks a guy with only 2 starts is more suited to lead the team to a Super Bowl.
Conversely you keep Alex Smith and continue on the same path only to possibly shit the bed in the playoffs again and move to Kap next season anyway. It's a slightly lesser risk but I can't blame Harbaugh for taking the risk.

The argument for those against the move is "Well Alex is a known commodity". The irony is that the argument from those for the change is the same "Yean but that's the problem, Alex is a known commodity".

jakncoke

Banned
... salty?

For being a shitty embarrassment of a fairweatehr poster?

For giving Saints-GAF a kinda unjust rep of nothing but bandwagoners?

Now jakncoke, why would cajunator be salty at Dirtbag for?

there about 10 steeler fairweather with deathbyvolcano being their leader but im not that salty at them as cajun is showing towards dirtbag right now lol

Afrikan

LETS GO SAINTS!!! Tired of Atlanta finding a way to win week after week. :mad:

Walk em' in the Dome, beat everybody, woo.
Big plays all day, beat everybody.
Send em' all home, beat everybody, woo.
Big hits, no quits, beat everybody.
I'm in my own zone, what? I'm in my own zone.
We got to show them off. Who Dat?

9ers - WE DAT! :D

jman2050

I'd prefer Atlanta wins this. It'll make their inevitable Divisional Round thrashing all the more embarrassing and knock the Saints out of the playoffs. Win win!

Football is the heart and soul,
It's Thursday Night Footbal AND WE'RE READY TO GO,

DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL??
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL??
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL??
DO YOU LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???

SAINTS ... FALCONS,
Lets go,
SAINTS ... FALCONS,
Lets go!

Go Saints

Expose the fraud ass Fal-cons

LETS GO SAINTS!!! Tired of Atlanta finding a way to win week after week. :mad:

Walk em' in the Dome, beat everybody, woo.
Big plays all day, beat everybody.
Send em' all home, beat everybody, woo.
Big hits, no quits, beat everybody.
I'm in my own zone, what? I'm in my own zone.
We got to show them off. Who Dat?

9ers - WE DAT! :D

jman2050 said:
I'd prefer Atlanta wins this. It'll make their inevitable Divisional Round thrashing all the more embarrassing and knock the Saints out of the playoffs. Win win!

2c55c3d30489862924b5ec4ec138975e.gif

Because they made it to the NFC championship last season and got to 6-2-1 this season all with Alex Smith. Clearly this is a year where playoffs aren't enough for the Niners, it's either a Superbowl or the season is wasted and the head coach for whatever reason thinks a guy with only 2 starts is more suited to lead the team to a Superbowl.

If this was the Niners from a couple years ago with lesser expectations then I'd be all for the move, but the stakes are too high this go around to swap QBs mid-season. I'll be shocked if they win the Superbowl now this year, not saying it won't happen but

last time i check alex smith completed 1 third down in the nfc title game. our defense played one of the most incredible games i have ever seen and that is why it was a close game. kyle williams lost the game for us but alex smith didn't do us any favors because he was scared to pull the trigger. now he was playing with trash at WR aside from crabtree but it is what it is.

alex has been better this year but he still just wont pull the trigger. the 3 yard dump off to VD against the giants on 4th and 12 is the epitome of what is wrong with him. i like alex and think he can win us a superbowl but i also think harbaugh is one of the top coaches in the league and if he says kap gives us the best chance then who am i to disagree

Fox318

Sanchez seduced him.

The offensive problem for the Jets is that want to run the ball and play play action pass but their top running back has stone hands and no burst.

You can only go cheap on your running backs when your offensive line is insane. The Jets 2009 line may be one of the best offensive lines to ever play the game.

I hope all the 49er players realize Harbaugh doesn't give a shit about them now. They sacrifice their bodies every week and Harbaugh has now proven that he will throw them out with the trash the second he deems them not useful anymore. If they have any pride as human beings and as men they won't play for that clown.

photolxsxo.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Arians sucks up to Suh.

"I don't think he's a dirty player," Arians said Wednesday, via the Indianapolis Star. "I'd love to have him on my team. I like the way he plays. He plays aggressive, hard, fast and physical.

"That's kind of why they call it football."

Some Steelers got really close to retirement.

According to Trib-Review reporter Mark Kaboly, Punter Drew Butler, long-snapper Greg Warren, kicker Shaun Suisham and nose tackle Casey Hampton each threw in $50 and bought 100 Powerball tickets for the jackpot worth $587 million.

They matched four numbers - 5,16, 23 and 29. Matching those gave them $105 between them.

squicken

Brees is right, though. Saints own the Failcons. A hammer and a nail don't have a rivalry

GEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUUXXXXXX BREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Top Bottom