• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Too much cocaine. Scrambled eggs for a brain.

DeaconKnowledge, every Superbowl contending team is flawed. FRAUD LEAGUE
It is a fraud league. Took the words right out of my mouth!

I just dont feel its needed nor warranted on a national stage. Local TV? Dont give a damn. The fact its Dallas he hypes up just shows how oblivious their own fanbase is.

That combined with the way he blurts shit out so you cant understand him mmost the times is just laughable. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I don't feel you need 6 completely impartial guys either. Not everyone needs to be a buttoned down faceless analyst. That's what makes Deion so great - he's interesting and funny, and appreciates the game and the players.

Besides, to be honest there isn't one of these guys on any network that call themselves analysts that I would actually take seriously for anything anyway. When somehing happens I don't think "Man, I can't wait until Kurt Warner breaks this down for me on Gameday Morning". I think Sapp is great to watch and he HATES the Steelers.

As you should. The Redskins are likely be winning the division for a long time to come, assuming RG3 stays healthy. But the Giants were on a 10-game winning streak against the Redskins since 2006. Just because they dropped two last year, I don't think they fear the Redskins any more now than they did before. Even if the Giants lose this game, they won't care. It will take a playoff loss to the Redskins for the Giants to really start to fear them.

I don't know about winning the division, but the Redskins are about to swap with the Eagles in the division as far as threats go.

It is a fraud league. Took the words right out of my mouth!

I have a strong desire to make a picture with the words "You're a fraud, he's a fraud, everyone's a fraud!"

LiveWire said:
You're right, maybe it's wrong that I assume we're due for a few lucky bounces
Brett Favre, Asante Samuel, Kyle Williams etc etc.
of our own one of these days.
Damn right. Luckiest team in the league!!

Maybe ever
Salt%20feature.jpg

Matrix said:
Too much cocaine. Scrambled eggs for a brain.
This is what makes him highly entertaining though.

cdyhybrid

I hope all the 49er players realize Harbaugh doesn't give a shit about them now. They sacrifice their bodies every week and Harbaugh has now proven that he will throw them out with the trash the second he deems them not useful anymore. If they have any pride as human beings and as men they won't play for that clown.

Talon

I hope all the 49er players realize Harbaugh doesn't give a shit about them now. They sacrifice their bodies every week and Harbaugh has now proven that he will throw them out with the trash the second he deems them not useful anymore. If they have any pride as human beings and as men they won't play for that clown.
This reads like something bluemax would write, not you cdy!

Talon

Horsey sauce is your guilty pleasure. Admit it.
Oh God.

It was a running office joke to leave horsey sauce packets in random places. We still find them every other week.

Speaking of work - about 50 minutes until the game, and I'm still working. LIVING THE DREAM.

cdyhybrid

This reads like something bluemax would write, not you cdy!

I'm just stating facts! I realize not everyone can connect with their players like Pete, but Harbaugh takes it to a different level. It's disgusting. He should be banned by the league if they give a single shit about player safet-HAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't even finish that sentence.

Curly Fries sound good. May give this Ultimate Angus, Three Cheese + Bacon thing a try. I don't eat much fast food but when I do it might as well be artery clogging as possible.

http://www.arbys.com/menu/ultimate-angus.html
Arby's is the closest food establishment from where I live so I go from time to time. If you're really hungry one of the ultimate angus sandwiches is the way to go, I personally prefer the philly though.

Also might as well get one of those 99 cent turnovers
hero.deserts.png

old?

RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Martellus Bennett saw it all developing, like a well-rehearsed play on the field.

The New York Giants tight end realized the middle-aged man lunging forward toward the railing above the tunnel through which the players enter and exit the field was about to flip over a young boy who unexpectedly had ducked. He knew the man soon would plummet toward the ground about 15 feet below.

Bennett, who was throwing his gloves to the fans after making three catches in the Giants' victory over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, made his fourth reception of the night. And it was a huge one.

"I was doing what I usually do, moseying to the locker room and meandering around," the colorful Bennett said. "Naturally, I just wanted to step back, but I did the righteous thing and I stepped up. I caught him, I saved his life. I tapped into my inner superhero, which I do have.

"I'm usually a ninja, but my Spidey-senses told me he was going to take a fall, so I saved his life. He owes me his firstborn or something. Actually, I don't want that. Maybe a sandwich or something."

The fan surely wasn't feeling too grateful. He was trying to explain his case to the New Jersey State Troopers whisking him up the tunnel and toward their stadium offices, where he was to be booked on undisclosed charges.

"That sucks," Bennett said.

Sounds like u mad about another failed seachickens season. At least harbs is only a big unfair meanie instead of a proven cheater like Pete!

Greg

When it comes down to it, what team really cares about players that aren't useful to them (or as useful as someone else available to them)? And if it's not the coach projecting it, it's the GM/owner/fans.

The players get paid big bucks for a reason.

Jets O-Line coach is displeased.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/11/jets_o-line_coach_dave_degugli.html

Assistant Dave DeGuglielmo was clearly displeased with the idea of rotating Vlad Ducasse in for Matt Slauson at left guard, saying the decision came “from high above me.”

“I don’t know,” DeGuglielmo said, via Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger. “Nobody tells me directly where it’s coming from. I just get the word that this guy’s going in. Coordinator tells me what to do, I do it.”

OK, then.

Rex Ryan said later he was the guy “high above,” his assistant, but it was clear DeGuglielmo isn’t wild about having to play Ducasse.

“He’s played well enough to be an every third series guy,” DeGuglielmo said of the former second-round pick. “Maybe.”

And of Slauson, who has been starting?

“Slauson is a big, tough, smart, strong kid. That’s what he is. There are too few of those guys in the world.”

DeGuglielmo was apparently crabby about having to talk to reporters at all, saying he thought linemen in general take too much criticism.

“Have you ever heard ‘those tight ends didn’t block well today? Those tight ends had a s—– year blocking? I mean come on,” he said.

Has Ducasse significantly improved since the start of the season? Dude has been downright bad every chance I've seen him play.

the most amusing thing of this whole QB controversy to me is the reaction of fans who aren't 49ers fans. you have people who, for years and years, said "man alex smith sucks and needs to get replaced!" "49ers would be a contender if they had a better QB!" "alex can't keep plays alive, alex sucks and will hold the 49ers back"

now he gets replaced by a QB who has (so far) done the things that alex can't or wont do and its "Oh man schism in the 49ers lockerroom!" "Harbaugh is a jerk!" "49ers are a divided team now, they should've stuck with alex!"

Fox318

the most amusing thing of this whole QB controversy to me is the reaction of fans who aren't 49ers fans. you have people who, for years and years, said "man alex smith sucks and needs to get replaced!" "49ers would be a contender if they had a better QB!" "alex can't keep plays alive, alex sucks and will hold the 49ers back"

now he gets replaced by a QB who has (so far) done the things that alex can't or wont do and its "Oh man schism in the 49ers lockerroom!" "Harbaugh is a jerk!" "49ers are a divided team now, they should've stuck with alex!"

Tebow and a conditional 7th for Alex Smith.

Because they made it to the NFC championship last season and got to 6-2-1 this season all with Alex Smith. Clearly this is a year where playoffs aren't enough for the Niners, it's either a Superbowl or the season is wasted and the head coach for whatever reason thinks a guy with only 2 starts is more suited to lead the team to a Superbowl.

If this was the Niners from a couple years ago with lesser expectations then I'd be all for the move, but the stakes are too high this go around to swap QBs mid-season. I'll be shocked if they win the Superbowl now this year, not saying it won't happen but

Top Bottom