• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Wes

venison crêpe
I just realised.... in the Play60 advert with the kid and Cam.

The kid is actually Cam and the original Cam is Clausen.

Surge

WTF....Turner is running the ball well and they decide to then go with 3 straight pass attempts which were all incomplete.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Saints are balls.

I get the feeling the Falcons are making this harder than it needs to be. All those passes are working but they're really close when all they really need to do to win is run it every single play.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lofton lol
Fuck you buddy

iOWAUBE2NIkEd.gif

cdyhybrid

Sounds like u mad about another failed seachickens season. At least harbs is only a big unfair meanie instead of a proven cheater like Pete!

Pete is a saint. Reports have leaked the last few days that the NCAA violated their own policies during the USC investigation and it's confirmed that it was basically a witch hunt. Every player in this league wishes they could play for Pete!

When it comes down to it, what team really cares about players that aren't useful to them (or as useful as someone else available to them)? And if it's not the coach projecting it, it's the GM/owner/fans.

The players get paid big bucks for a reason.

Stop bringing rationality into this, god damnit! I want to be hyperbolic!

the most amusing thing of this whole QB controversy to me is the reaction of fans who aren't 49ers fans. you have people who, for years and years, said "man alex smith sucks and needs to get replaced!" "49ers would be a contender if they had a better QB!" "alex can't keep plays alive, alex sucks and will hold the 49ers back"

now he gets replaced by a QB who has (so far) done the things that alex can't or wont do and its "Oh man schism in the 49ers lockerroom!" "Harbaugh is a jerk!" "49ers are a divided team now, they should've stuck with alex!"

I want Alex Smith to start because he's not as good as Kaepernick. If it causes a rift in the locker room that's just frosting on the cake.

Pete is a saint. Reports have leaked the last few days that the NCAA violated their own policies during the USC investigation and it's confirmed that it was basically a witch hunt. Every player in this league wishes they could play for Pete!

Stop bringing rationality into this, god damnit! I want to be hyperbolic!

I want Alex Smith to start because he's not as good as Kaepernick. If it causes a rift in the locker room that's just frosting on the cake.

as evidenced by a few of your secondary players using illegal substances, cheatin' pete is doing exactly like he did in college! the one difference is that the players in the NFL are being paid legally

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate Thursday football. This game blows so far.

Top Bottom