• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Playing Black Ops 2 on the WiiU Gamepad while watching my Falcons dominated the Saints, great Thursday night so far.

cajunator

Banned
I kind of wonder how many teams would be able to play well if they were in Saints situation.
Probably none.
Way too many distractions.
Too much uncertainty, personnel changes, new defense coordinator....its just too much shit and it adds up to a very sloppy team.
No team would be able to overcome it.
Like being knocked down every time you try to stand up.

cdyhybrid

as evidenced by a few of your secondary players using illegal substances, cheatin' pete is doing exactly like he did in college! the one difference is that the players in the NFL are being paid legally

That's a league conspiracy. Roger Goodell took offense to Sherm embarrassing his golden girl Tammy on national TV, so he planted dirty drug test results on him and Browner.

bluemax

Banned
Monte Kiffin is leaving USC and wants back in the NFL.

Praise Jebus!

A true saint. Falling on his sword in the name of his son.

Are you kidding me? Monte Kiffin has been a sorry sack of shit at USC. We have had the worst defense in school history under him. Guy runs a tampa 2 against spread stuff and his players can't tackle for shit.

Lane sucks, but his dad has been a bigger problem than he has. Guy is completely out matched at the collegiate level.

I kind of wonder how many teams would be able to play well if they were in Saints situation.
Probably none.
Way too many distractions.
Too much uncertainty, personnel changes, new defense coordinator....its just too much shit and it adds up to a very sloppy team.
No team would be able to overcome it.
Like being knocked down every time you try to stand up.

I guess they shouldn't have put themselves in that situation to begin with then.

squicken

The Tampa 2 ain't hot no more, Monte.

I'm not really sure it's possible to be an effective defensive coordinator in college. Good athletes on offense can dominate good athletes on defense. I think you need elite athletes to play defense effectively, and few can recruit those

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol what a joke

bluemax

Banned

Monte Kiffin’s three seasons as USC’s defensive coordinator have been a serious disappointment. The Trojans gave up over 500 yards per game in their five losses this season and gave up the most points, touchdowns and yards in school history in a loss to Oregon. Monte, 72, may be a coaching pioneer but his schemes and coaching technique simply haven’t translated to the college game.

HE IS SO BAD.

Talon

I'm not really sure it's possible to be an effective defensive coordinator in college. Good athletes on offense can dominate good athletes on defense. I think you need elite athletes to play defense effectively, and few can recruit those
I'm talking about the NFL.

It's hard to play good d in college with players shuffling in and out every 3-4 years. Such a rare luxury to trot out a good secondary year after year like LSU has for the most part.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What's your NNID? I'm BlackGhost, I have black ops too

Skiesofwonder

I have a satellite connection though, and while I get 10 mpbs download speed, my ping is slow so games like Black Ops 2 won't let me play online. Won't even let me join a game, just get stuck at the lobby. :/

Other games work though! Just sent a request your way btw.

untitled-4vuubi.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a shitty throw by Ryan.

Talon

We've gone three and out three times this games. Geez. 3 drops so far, 2 tipped at the line. He's definitely throwing a little high with pressure coming up the gut.

bluemax

Banned
It's hard enough for NFL players to be disciplined enough for that scheme.

Ehh. When he keeps playing soft cover 2 on third and long and teams just throw or run under neath it, that's not really a discipline issue. I mean USC absolutely had tackling issues this year (something like 25 missed tackles against Oregon for example) but the team was just schematically disadvantaged against every team with a modern college offense.

Top Bottom