• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Skiesofwonder

I have a satellite connection though, and while I get 10 mpbs download speed, my ping is slow so games like Black Ops 2 won't let me play online. Won't even let me join a game, just get stuck at the lobby. :/

Other games work though! Just sent a request your way btw.
Damn that sucks, and cool I'll accept it whenever i get on

Rorschach

Ehh. When he keeps playing soft cover 2 on third and long and teams just throw or run under neath it, that's not really a discipline issue. I mean USC absolutely had tackling issues this year (something like 25 missed tackles against Oregon for example) but the team was just schematically disadvantaged against every team with a modern college offense.

It's discipline and you need specific kinds of DTs and a great MLB.

It's exactly the kind of game the Raiders win. The one where nobody believes in them.

Nope. This is an easy win for the Broncos. This isn't Pittsburgh. Manning will put the game away by the third.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
just enjoy this guys....

barf

bluemax

Banned
It's discipline and you need specific kinds of DTs and a great MLB.

Nope. This is an easy win for the Broncos. This isn't Pittsburgh. Manning will put the game away by the third.

I mean I agree that the USC defense lacked discipline, but they were just poorly coached at a fundamental level, from basic tackling form on up. Being out schemed on a regular basis just made the lack of discipline and poor fundamentals even worse.

USC's MLB was a HS AA. I don't know specifically what you need for Monte's scheme but the kid clearly has some kind of talent. He was also a true Sophomore so that could be part of the problem.

One of the DTs was named Freshman defensive player of the year this year, so again he obviously has talent.

The biggest issue has been in the secondary IMO. The corners have sucked and the safeties haven't been much better and it didn't help that they seemed to start 20 yards off the ball on every play.

this kay jewelers commercial is awkward. "i'm happy to be marrying your mom, you know that right kid?"

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD NO MATTER HOW MUCH SNAKE JEWELRY YOU BUY ME!

Top Bottom