• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Fox318

So either the Packers will rebound and beat the Vikings or our season goes off the rails!

Trade you Tebow for Finley.

Maybe Woody can send Tebow out to spread his political agenda starting with giving Scott Walker a popular figurehead supporting him.

ari

Banned
So either the Packers will rebound and beat the Vikings or our season goes off the rails!

seriously, if the vikebikes win, i swear to god i would personally purchase a vikebike miniature to any vikings fan. Real fucking talk.

They could possibly set the bears up for a locked playoff spot.

jag.jpg
Perfect.

Slo

seriously, if the vikebikes win, i swear to god i would personally purchase a vikebike miniature to any vikings fan. Real fucking talk.

They could possibly set the bears up for a locked playoff spot.

I'd settle for you just wearing a Vikebike avatar this week!

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of Jaguars, I messaged some girl on okc with a jags tattoo just to remind her how awesome the steelers are and how shitty gabbert/jags were /afccentralrvialary

Fox318

Doubt you guys jump back on that horse again so soon

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/18208/jets-waive-g-hicks-tryout-for-qb-simms

In our latest episode of "Tuesdays with Mikey" ...

The Jets waived G Hayworth Hicks, who spent three weeks on the 53-man roster but didn't dress for a single game. GM Mike Tannenbaum, known for his bottom-of-the-roster tweaking, signed Hicks on Nov. 7 from the Colts' practice squad.

On Tuesday, the Jets worked out 15 players, including WR Mardy Gilyard, QB Matt Simms, DT Darrell Scott, WR Preston Parker and WR DeMarco Sampson, according to a league source.

You may recall that Gilyard had a cup of coffee with the Jets before the 2011 season. With Clyde Gates (concussions) expected to miss this week's game, they could add a receiver.

Simms spent the most recent training camp with the Jets; he was released on the final cutdown.

As reported earlier, the Jets don't intend to submit a waiver claim for former Eagles DE Jason Babin.

ari

Banned
I dont understand why people ask for bans, don't you chochas have will power to just not show up?

As long that i rely on email, netflix, and news...i will always use the internet.

and as long as the bears are in playoff contention, i will always use the off-topics community of gaf, i don't fuck with the gaming side apart from browsing the headlines.

The internet is a fucking drug brah. i'm hook.

Tom Penny

Whatever happened to Kevin O'Connell? Pats wasted a pick on him and the last time I heard he was the Jets.

Free Agent? Some of the only later picks they don't waste are on O-Linemen. I'm convinced Scarnecchia can make anyone with the physical tools no less than serviceable. Nobody is even close to him.

cdyhybrid

Free Agent? Some of the only later picks they don't waste are on O-Linemen. I'm convinced Scarnecchia can make anyone with the physical tools no less than serviceable. Nobody is even close to him.

Easy to make a serviceable lineman when it's against the rules to hit the guy they're protecting.

What a stellar thread Buckets Mcgoo. I knew you loved Drive as much as I do

And I can't wait to watch Andrew Luck for a whole game.

WedgeX

Banned
Buckethead this is perhaps your best OP. But I might just be saying that because my avatar made it in.

I have no opinion on what the Lions are going to do this week. I hope Titus JR. stays benched. I hope Suh quits being so dang crazy. Or that we trade him for at least two first rounders. Come on Rams, do it! Ummm and I hope Kevin Smith rushes for three touchdowns. But its hard to root against the Colts now. Dang it.

squicken

What a stellar thread Buckets Mcgoo. I knew you loved Drive as much as I do

And I can't wait to watch Andrew Luck for a whole game.

it is a good movie. my initial reaction was sort disappointed at how it ended but it kind of sticks in your brain. most movies i can't remember 5 minutes after i see them

Godslay

Banned
and as long as the bears are in playoff contention, i will always use the off-topics community of gaf, i don't fuck with the gaming side apart from browsing the headlines..

Goddamn front runners.

Doesn't surprise me that you are Bears fan. Show up when they are winning, then disappear or attempt to curse another team when they are shit. Typical. Lovie deserves better.

Titus Young is pretty much done in Detroit:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/27/titus-young-potentially-sitting-out-rest-of-season/

When Schwartz first sent Young, who wasn’t at practice Tuesday, home, he said it was because Young put himself above the team. He was asked whether Young would miss the rest of the season as a result.

“Potentially,” Schwartz said, via Anwar Richardson of MLive.com. “This is a decision who the best 46 were on Sunday. That will continue to be evaluated. There’s been times he’s been very productive in our offense. He’s been an asset for our offense, an asset for our team. That’s where he needs to get back to.”

Schwartz said that both the team and Young “needed a little time away,” before saying that his chances of playing again would be based on what he does when he’s with the team rather than what he does while he’s away. None of it left anyone with any idea of what the future holds for Young in Detroit, but the first game without him offered no evidence that they’d be calling him back because of need.

Top Bottom