• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

KaYotiX

Banned
Vikebike going to HOPEFULLY get the full vengeance of Rodgers this week!!

I also hope McCarthy can find away to work a few slants and screens into his shit play calling this time

WedgeX

Banned
Buckethead this is perhaps your best OP. But I might just be saying that because my avatar made it in.

I have no opinion on what the Lions are going to do this week. I hope Titus JR. stays benched. I hope Suh quits being so dang crazy. Or that we trade him for at least two first rounders. Come on Rams, do it! Ummm and I hope Kevin Smith rushes for three touchdowns. But its hard to root against the Colts now. Dang it.

Its a Christmas miracle!

ibtJI48R14THEX.jpg

Annnnd I'm one for three right now! Doing better than Pettigrew.

Kiryu

NO @ ATL Saints sweep Atlanta Falcons

SEA @ CHI Seahawks have numbers on Soldier Field
HOU @ TEN Of course, Texans
NE @ MIA Destory Miami Secondaries
JAC @ BUF Buffalo have run offense.
IND @ DET Suh gonna stomp the luck
CAR @ KC Superman has arrived at last but late to make to playoff
MIN @ GB Vikings gonna vikebike
SF @ STL Rams gonna ram at thier home
ARI @ NYJ Just End The Season
TB @ DEN Peyton Manning will have comeback win.
PIT @ BAL Stingy Bees gonna sting Raven
CIN @ SD Rivera so mad
CLE @ OAK Let's Go Browns! Beat down the HS football.
PHI @ DAL Romo gonna play like he want to win to get into the playoff

NYG @ WAS Eli is Elite QB

Greg

2005 Green Bay Packers season
Record: 4-12
Division Place: 4th NFC North

Week 10: at Atlanta Falcons
On his 24th birthday, running back Samkon Gado makes has first career start against the Atlanta Falcons and finishes the day with 103 yards and three touchdowns to help the Packers win their second game of the year.

Week 17: vs. Seattle Seahawks
Packer fans gave Brett Favre a standing ovation at the beginning and end of the game as it was possibly his last game, which turned out not to be the case.

:jnc

time flies

NO @ ATL Saints sweep Atlanta Falcons

SEA @ CHI Seahawks have numbers on Soldier Field
HOU @ TEN Of course, Texans
NE @ MIA Destory Miami Secondaries
JAC @ BUF Buffalo have run offense.
IND @ DET Suh gonna stomp the luck
CAR @ KC Superman has arrived at last but late to make to playoff
MIN @ GB Vikings gonna vikebike
SF @ STL Rams gonna ram at thier home
ARI @ NYJ Just End The Season
TB @ DEN Peyton Manning will have comeback win.
PIT @ BAL Stingy Bees gonna sting Raven
CIN @ SD Rivera so mad
CLE @ OAK Let's Go Browns! Beat down the HS football.
PHI @ DAL Romo gonna play like he want to win to get into the playoff

NYG @ WAS Eli is Elite QB

you should be ashamed that you support a cheating team like the seachickens

bionic77

I feel like we are way overdue to beat the Ravens without Ben. We are like 0-6 or something crazy without him.

Batch is going to roll back the clock and style on the Ravens late to steal the win.

Fox318

Maybe the Jets should tank the rest of the year for picks and a weak schedule so they can win the next Super Bowl at home??

Do it Woody!!!

ari

Banned
Goddamn front runners.

Doesn't surprise me that you are Bears fan. Show up when they are winning, then disappear or attempt to curse another team when they are shit. Typical. Lovie deserves better.

lol, thats not me and thats not what i was applying, but i can see why that should piss you off.

Godslay

Banned
lol, thats not me and thats not what i was applying, but i can see why that should piss you off.

I know who it is. All of you bastards have the same avatar, so there is only one of you in my mind.

Just giving you a hard time anyways.

Doomsayer

It hurts to see Kyle and Kendall go out for the season. Kyle may not have the most eye popping numbers but he was extremely versatile in this offense and not to mention teams (NFC Championship withstanding). Kendall was really doing well and was a perfect change of pace back. I hope LaMichael James can be a spark like Hunter was.

NO @ ATL

SEA @ CHI - Are the HGH bros playing? If they are Seattle probably takes this.
HOU @ TEN
NE @ MIA
JAC @ BUF
IND @ DET
CAR @ KC
MIN @ GB
SF @ STL
ARI @ NYJ
TB @ DEN
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
PHI @ DAL

NYG @ WAS

Some pretty good games this weekend.

GO NINERS

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

I wish I had some shitty beer.

Earlier this year my roommates and I got a keg for a party we had planned. A bunch of shit happened and a storm rolled through so we ended up just drinking the keg over the course of the weekend by ourselves.

It was in the bathroom too so we could grab some while we were showering or whatever. It was truly a hidden miracle.

Top Bottom