• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

I wish I had some shitty beer.

Earlier this year my roommates and I got a keg for a party we had planned. A bunch of shit happened and a storm rolled through so we ended up just drinking the keg over the course of the weekend by ourselves.

It was in the bathroom too so we could grab some while we were showering or whatever. It was truly a hidden miracle.

Simply amazing

But why would you wish for shitty beer? Live a little and Indulge in beer with flavor!

MechDX

bucket i <3 you

i got a milwaukee's best waiting for you in Houston when you finally break down and move to TX!

44_SpoetzlShinerBock.jpg

Bicth youre in Texas now. you better recognize.

Dallas doesnt count.

vedderlax11

Neo Member
I'm a little worried about heading out to San Diego, but if we get past them I'm not too worried about the Cowboys and Eagles the following two weeks. The NFC East is trash, and then if we can't beat the Ravens or Steelers, we don't deserve the playoffs anyways. Must win on Sunday.

Oh no, I enjoy good beer as much as the next discerning young adult.

I just have a space in my heart for Keystone Light and Milwaukee Beast.

I know, respect, and understand that.

If you are gonna get a dirty 30, go Miller Highlife because the woman on the box makes you feel like you arnt total dirt or go full hipster with PBR.

squicken

I'm a little worried about heading out to San Diego, but if we get past them I'm not too worried about the Cowboys and Eagles the following two weeks. The NFC East is trash, and then if we can't beat the Ravens or Steelers, we don't deserve the playoffs anyways. Must win on Sunday.

can't see how you don't beat SD. only chance is if you guys have some weird let down game, and i can't see why that would happen

Tamanon

Banned
I'm a big fan of Mexican and Latin beers still.

Dos Equis, Modelo Especial, Presidente, Palma Louca.

I'm especially a huge fan of Club, an Ecuadorian beer. Can't get it anywhere else, but my mother-in-law sends me some any time they have family that visit the states.

Tom Penny

I'm a big fan of Mexican and Latin beers still.

Dos Equis, Modelo Especial, Presidente, Palma Louca.

I'm especially a huge fan of Club, an Ecuadorian beer. Can't get it anywhere else, but my mother-in-law sends me some any time they have family that visit the states.

You would have loved my ex roommate. He worked for a liquor distributor and Modelo was one of the beers. He drank it all the time. They also did Grey Goose. We had every flavor bottle at all times and he didn't even drink Vodka. Good times. Just endless stock of all sorts of shit. Pretty much the ultimate connect.

Doorman

Y'all gotta pick up some class.

ablob.non9.jpg

Not that I don't enjoy good beers too, but single malt Scotch is my king as of last year.

I wasn't watching closely because I was too busy drinking and playing trivia but did NC State get the shaft?

Sure looked like some bad calls to moi.

Simply amazing

But why would you wish for shitty beer? Live a little and Indulge in beer with flavor!
I've been buying one dollar shitty beers lately, and over thanksgiving finally had a beer that wasn't so cheap. It was like a whole new experience, I almost forgot what a real beer tasted like

Top Bottom