• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

There's actually a TV series that's going to focus on the Browns? Really?
image.php

We big time now

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Matt Ryan just seems like Roger Dorn at times. Dude doesn't want to get hurt so he doesn't step into his throws because he doesn't want to get lit up

God I can't stand Brees, I used to actually like the guy too. Think its a combination of his stat padding ways + show me the evidence BS.

You know what as a Saints fan I'm fucking glad that record is done. So many times he made dumb mistakes trying to keep it alive.

jman2050

Just as I wanted. The playoff shellacking Atlanta is going to receive will be glorious.

Alternatively, the Giants can just show them who's boss a few weeks from now early.

I aint even mad.
Knew this was going to happen.
It was bound to.

You know I wouldn't be mad if they really just gave us a beatdown like I kind of expected. The Saints horrible mistakes and Brees meltdown just make me angry. I don't want to put this all on Brees, but he's been anything but he been anything but the usual person of reliability.

Talon

Chris Owens and Mclaine were studs tonight. Amazing. Owens saved us on two deep balls. Never knew that could happen.

Offensive line was shite - too much pressure right up the middle. A lot to work on.

cajunator

Banned
You know I wouldn't be mad if they really just gave us a beatdown like I kind of expected. The Saints horrible mistakes and Brees meltdown just make me angry. I don't want to put this all on Brees, but he's been anything but he been anything but the usual person of reliability.

Hes been fucking up a lot.
Part of it is oline, part is him trying to do way too much.
Hes always been a gunslinger but hes doing all sorts of uncharacteristic shit all of a sudden.

AndresON777 said:
At least Flacco can throw deep...

sometimes
My favorite play of the game was the pump fake into a checkdown. I can't remember seeing an NFL QB do that in recent memory.:) Why waste a pump fake for that?:Jnc

Greg

just got back - my thoughts from the game:
DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Doomsayer

Does anyone want to destroy Keapernick QB so Alex Smith can start with 49ers once again...?

You're too much, we are 3-0 against you with Smith since Harbs came to town. That's with the HGH retard brothers in the secondary.

I can't wait to embarrass the Seahawks and eliminate them from the Playoffs on their home field.

Top Bottom