• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

You're too much, we are 3-0 against you with Smith since Harbs came to town. That's with the HGH retard brothers in the secondary.

I can't wait to embarrass the Seahawks and eliminate them from the Playoffs on their home field.

Come on let's give credit where it is due. The seachickens will be eliminated from the playoffs long before we go to seattle

Vesmir

Banned
Come on let's give credit where it is due. The seachickens will be eliminated from the playoffs long before we go to seattle

You're a homer for your team and I am a homer for mine, so help me understand this

since

we'll be 2-1 before we meet
Bucs will be 1-2 probably
Redskins will be 2-2
Vikes will be 1-2

which puts us ripe for the #6 before you guys go harder on us than Roethlisberger on a Green Bay fan

MechDX

Yes go into:

jj-watt.jpg

THEN

111912-Smith-Header.jpg

And for you it equals:

gatorjag.jpg

Saerk

So glad that TD streak is over. I used to really like Brees, but I think that whole "Show me the evidence" bullshit soured me on him. I guess ESPN will pimp out Lady Brady's streak now.

Kiryu

You're too much, we are 3-0 against you with Smith since Harbs came to town. That's with the HGH retard brothers in the secondary.

I can't wait to embarrass the Seahawks and eliminate them from the Playoffs on their home field.
You beat Seahawks with T-CRACK twice and congratulations!

We have our new future of Seahawks Franchise QB. Let's see how we do at our home to destroy 49ers if all of our WR "catches" the ball. *wink wink*

So glad the streak is over as well.
I've been mega salty about that ever since he got the record in a blowout win against us on national primetime and the whole DREEEEEWWWW BREEEEEEES debacle.

That we were the ones to end it, in our house, in a similar spot light, was glorious.
Defense really stepped up tonight.
The crowd was rocking too, seems like the Georgia Dome will have a great playoff atmosphere.

And all the shit talking they did before the game.
There were so many good things about this win. Almost enough to make me forget about the offense's utter ineptitude.

Is there already a set schedule for the playoffs? I'm asking because unfortunately I work Sundays and I would like to know which days I should try to request off. I'm rooting for the Broncos so hopefully they play some Saturday games, but if not I hope to request at least two Sundays off(the AFCCG and Super Bowl obviously) if everything goes according to plan.

Narag

Is there already a set schedule for the playoffs? I'm asking because unfortunately I work Sundays and I would like to know which days I should try to request off. I'm rooting for the Broncos so hopefully they play some Saturday games, but if not I hope to request at least two Sundays off(the AFCCG and Super Bowl obviously) if everything goes according to plan.

Just the AFCCG, NFCCG, and Super Bowl are set at the moment, iirc.

verbum

I like Lofton.
Hes better than what we had.

I miss him.
A couple of times I wanted to choke Sproles, he is so damn wiggly. I bet he puts silicone spray on his jersey and legs to slip out of some tackles.
At least we get to relax for 10 days before the next game. Let the healing begin.

verbum

Why are you Texans fans so eager to mention that we also play the Niners ?Do you take comfort in the fact that a good team like the Niners does have a chance to beat us, if you find out that you can't?

I think they have penis envy, your QB is a bigger dickhead than their QB. No offense intended. I'm jealous of him being married to a supermodel. Wish I could find a cheap one somewhere.

I know how you feel, cajunator. Bitter disappointment is a Miami Dolphins specialty.

Seduce her and make beautiful Patriots fans.
Speaking of making Patriots fans, my wife and I have an agreement that our sons can be raised as Dolphins fans and our daughters as Patriots fans. Compromise I can live with!

I know how you feel, cajunator. Bitter disappointment is a Miami Dolphins specialty.

Speaking of making Patriots fans, my wife and I have an agreement that our sons can be raised as Dolphins fans and our daughters as Patriots fans. Compromise I can live with!

My goal now is to fuck a female fan of every nfl team, the crown jewel will be a dolphins fan in 18 years.

eznark

Banned
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

beast786

Didn't see the game at all last night, how was it as close as it was with Brees throwing 5 picks?

5 does not include the bonehead play at the end of 1st half costing his team (3-7 points) basically a turnover equivlant and another int called off due to an offside on D.

Real count is 7 tournovers

jmdajr

I think they have penis envy, your QB is a bigger dickhead than their QB. No offense intended. I'm jealous of him being married to a supermodel. Wish I could find a cheap one somewhere.
Matt Schaub is a dickhead? Hell, most people dont even know he exists. Matt probably surprises himself in the mirror.

ari

Banned
Sam bradford has two offensive weapons, no oline, a no name defense, a shitty offensive coach, and he still doesn't get credit around here? The rams may be mediocre, but the qb sure isn't. When Alex smith had that going for him he blew chunks.

Cuevas is in his experimental phase.

Also, Bill Belichick Gangnam Style made me giggle.
Hopefully he keeps his experimenting away from my hypothetical children (I don't actually have kids yet).

I should have specified "wins"
Haha, yeah.

Saw your post in the P4G thread, you enjoying it so far? I'm playing it for the first time and it seems pretty cool. The Vita is such a great gaming device, it's perfect for RPG's like this.

Howard Eskin
@howardeskin

Reported 2night on #fox29 #eagles QB M Vick concussion symptoms getting worse. sources tell me could b out rest of year.

Might as well get as good a look as you can out of Foles, I suppose.

Top Bottom