• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Being hit on!

Sorry bros no great story to tell I was the DD tonight so in the end I just got to see my friends act like drunkards.

I did escape that larger woman though.

Welp, that's that.

cgOqn.jpg

Put Vice City on the PSN stores you tools. No one cares about iPad.

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting the good theater close by god Wu Xia, never heard of it before. Might have to hit up a showing later today. I still want to watch Hitchcock, but I never can find a site that shows where its screenings is and see how far a drive i'd have to make.

Wes

venison crêpe
The rumour that Lombardi is going to replace Heckert as Browns GM is getting stronger.

I need a hug.

squicken

The rumour that Lombardi is going to replace Heckert as Browns GM is getting stronger.

I need a hug.

It's called the silly season. Stay strong Browns fans. I think your job is considered plum b/c it's an owner who will pay well and wants to win. There's talent there, and whoever comes in is going to have the chance to bring in his own coach and possibly QB

DMczaf

I need a hug.

I can't wait for his "Going out for some burgers" Test at the combine.

Wait, that's Dilfer. All of Simmons's football guys are terrible, whatever!

squicken

I can't wait for his "Going out for some burgers" Test at the combine.

Wait, that's Dilfer. All of Simmons's football guys are terrible, whatever!

You're just mad that Simmons replaced Freeman with Wilson as his -Transparent Attempt to Avoid Being Ever Being Called a Racist When Criticizing a Black Athlete by Gushingly Championing a Black QB- man crush

squicken

@JayGlazer Scary situation in KC right now as a player and another person have been shot at the Chiefs facility

what the fuck!

squicken

Jeff Rosen ‏@jeff_rosen88
Our news partner ch. 5 reporting #Chiefs player apparently killed his girlfriend and then himself this morning. Details to come...

Tom Penny

Shit is crazy. Even more crazy is ESPN comments all say RIP to a dude who killed his fucking girlfriend. Maybe I just find that fucked up.

Quikies83

So our inside linebacker decided to shoot his gf and then blow his brains out in front of Romeo... This is insane.... Game may be pushed back - they'll make a decision today..

This is the worst kind of news. Best wishes to KC and everyone involved

: Way too young to do something like that. Makes you wonder if someone saw signs but didn't day anything? Worst kind of situation

BigAT

As if the situation couldn't get any worse...

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Jovan Belcher just had a baby. Ugh.

Top Bottom