• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Mashing

Yeah, they are all great. I just get irritated that the assumption that a high sack total is supposed to equal DPOY. Jared Allen lead the league with 22 sacks last year, Suggs only had 14, and Suggs came away with the DPOY. There is more to it than just sacks.

Apparently no one read my post.

MechDX

fostercatch.gif

Just sayin.....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Has Luck's luck run out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Someone just tell me Blackmon is not playing so I can stop looking at his big zero on my fantasy board and hoping they throw to him.

He still can't throw. That was a great drive though.
Broke Marino's rookie record for passing yards by a Dolphin in a season, not sure what else you could ask for. Not to mention, have you seen the Dolphins receivers lately? Have you watched him play this year outside of this game?

Talon

Nice throw, Fatty.

Hey, the one/season play where a great pass rusher dropping into coverage leads to said player making a play on the ball. That justifies every team doing it for the rest of the season.

Top Bottom