• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Godslay

Banned
At least it can't get any worse.

This could happen again...

iFx8lboAaiwip.gif

harSon

Banned
Niners would be up multiple touchdowns right now if Smith were in. As bad as he is, he's still better than this garbage rookie.

Sanjuro

Why do they make the Chiefs situation seem dramatic? "They lost their teammate after committing suicide."

Assholes, the guy was a fucking murderer. Drop it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt tipped that pass again for another int before half. What is that 5 or 6 this season? lol

Also Mercilus > Reed

LJ11

That isnt saying much. lol man when brady retires. Mallet, Sanchez, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick.. wow. well i guess all 4 those guys wont even be on those rosters if Brady lasts another 3-4 years. But if it happens.. lollll

Why are you writing off Tannehill?

His receivers are slot guys, RT is junk, LT that is playing awful, Pouncey is by far their best linemen. Thomas sucks, Bush is what he is, Miller's a rookie who gets zero burn.

Has very little around him right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Broke the Browns rookie record for passing yards in a season, not sure what else you could ask for. Not to mention, have you seen the Browns receivers lately? Have you watched him play this year outside of this game?

See what I did there.

Do I look crazy if I said that?

Talon

Why is Minnesota ever passing?

Ponder throwing across his body. Jesus Christ, man. You don't have the arm for that shit.

ari

Banned
Lol, the show holiday ER is so phony, oh my god...so bad, i seen one of the doctors on a commercial. Ha. Fuck TLC and their attempt at reality tv.

Top Bottom