• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So many Seahawk fans crying about bad calls on my twitter feed. They sure didn't seem to mind bad calls when they played Green Bay. Weird.

Sanjuro

Broke Marino's rookie record for passing yards by a Dolphin in a season, not sure what else you could ask for. Not to mention, have you seen the Dolphins receivers lately? Have you watched him play this year outside of this game?

Why would you even compare him to Marino? I'm just talking about today. I've already said multiple times he is easily the second best QB in the AFC East and is only going to get better.

...and yes, I've seen him play this season. I'm not a Florida fan.

The defense has been absolutely horrible so far. They've always given up yardage, but today they're not making the stop when it's needed. At least the offense has been decent. There's been a couple of key dropped passes, though. The big play was Lovie's call to go for it on 4th down. That absolutely changed the whole dynamic of the game. Hopefully they can get things going in the right direction for the second half. Go Bears!

Why would you even compare him to Marino? I'm just talking about today. I've already said multiple times he is easily the second best QB in the AFC East and is only going to get better.
I didn't know you were only talking about today. I'm not comparing him to Marino, just saying that he has shown he can pass this year (with horrible receivers).

jakncoke

Banned

...and yes, I've seen him play this season. I'm not a Florida fan.

That isnt saying much. lol man when brady retires. Mallet, Sanchez, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick.. wow. well i guess all 4 those guys wont even be on those rosters if Brady lasts another 3-4 years. But if it happens.. lollll

He doesn't play offense either
emma_interested1.gif

evilhomer

The defense has been absolutely horrible so far. They've always given up yardage, but today they're not making the stop when it's needed. At least the offense has been decent. There's been a couple of key dropped passes, though. The big play was Lovie's call to go for it on 4th down. That absolutely changed the whole dynamic of the game. Hopefully they can get things going in the right direction for the second half. Go Bears!

Ya that call to go for it was really bad. The offense for the Bears is all Cutler to Marshall, they haven't been able to do anything on the ground. Surprising not to take the points when they could.

squicken

say this for rams, they confuse rookies. tannie wilson kap and lindley have all looked bad. tannie got two scores on jenkins busted coverage but otherwise they shut them down

Sanjuro

That isnt saying much. lol man when brady retires. Mallet, Sanchez, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick.. wow. well i guess all 4 those guys wont even be on those rosters if Brady lasts another 3-4 years. But if it happens.. lollll

I think Bledsoe was the last great quarterback in the AFC East. Other than that...Jay Fiedler? Chad Fraudington?

Top Bottom