• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

HE PASSED MORE THAN MARINO DID IN A ROOKIE GAME MAN!
*season.

You guys are impossible, I'm not saying Tannehill is suddenly an incredible passer or anything, just pointing out that he has been a decent passer this year. That's it.

Why are you writing off Tannehill?

His receivers are slot guys, RT is junk, LT that is playing awful, Pouncey is by far their best linemen. Thomas sucks, Bush is what he is, Miller's a rookie who gest zero burn.

Has very little around him right now.
Exactly. The guys has been better than expected this year.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
SMFH PONDER

Oh man...thank gode

hahahah ponder you bum

Ponder is the worst.

Why is Minnesota ever passing?

Ponder throwing across his body. Jesus Christ, man. You don't have the arm for that shit.

TY Ponder for being shit

When did I say he was anything other than terrible genius?

THANK YOU PONDER

Haha.

cdyhybrid

I tend not to like any of these younger chicks but man does Emma Stone do it for me.

dap.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

/brofist

jakncoke

Banned
Why are you writing off Tannehill?

His receivers are slot guys, RT is junk, LT that is playing awful, Pouncey is by far their best linemen. Thomas sucks, Bush is what he is, Miller's a rookie who gets zero burn.

Has very little around him right now.

Its pretty easy to do so, and his wife is a blonde bimbo(dont have any real reasons i suppose) But since when did that ever matter to me or nfl-age in general !

jakncoke

Banned
*season.

You guys are impossible, I'm not saying Tannehill is suddenly an incredible passer or anything, just pointing out that he has been a decent passer this year. That's it.

Exactly. The guys has been better than expected this year.

Marino had 9 starts lmao! Also yes we are :D

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Nice play by Rodgers there, almost got murdered.

Piecake

Considering how bad and incompetent Ponder is, Adrian Peterson should win the MVP

Its quite impressive that AD is basically our entire offensive and every defense is geared to stop him considering our passing game is so pathetic

Moral of the story, dont let Ponder throw another pass and just run it

exarkun

I got finals so I can't really watch the second half...

but fuck bud adams and their shitty surrogate fans in houston that root for them because Vince Young played for them.

Top Bottom