• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

What's with all these classless teams running up the scores?! Up 51 points and still not kneeling down on every play?! All you guys must be seriously outraged right?

Doomsayer

I guess Harrison Smith isnt super dynamic but I wish he would win DROTY.

I feel like he is going to be really solid for a long time.

What other rookie defender is having the impact of Smith this year?

Barron from the Bucs? Keuchly? Maybe Bobby Wagner of the Seahawks.

I think its a 3 way race between Smith, Chandler Jones, and Wagner.

Subway makes the best subs though.

Meatball marinara with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green olives, black olives, hot peppers, jalapenos and mustard all the time.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Is Wilson going to be considered one of the better Rookie QBs of all-time?

His stats aren't mind blowing but he plays much wiser than a rookie should...

What other rookie defender is having the impact of Smith this year?

Barron from the Bucs? Keuchly? Maybe Bobby Wagner of the Seahawks.

I think its a 3 way race between Smith, Chandler Jones, and Wagner.

As a Viking fan I have the same viewpoint but every list and article I have read doesnt even have him mentioned.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Speaking of Mexican, there's this GODLY restaurant right by where I live. It's literally just a local Mexican spot but the food is cheap and incredibly good. It was Michelin rated 2 straight years a few years ago. It's called Taqueria Tlaxcalli if anyone is in the Bronx.

Where are all the outraged posts? I'm confused, the Giants were up 18 points and ran for a 52 yard TD, and the Seahawks were up 51 points and decided to no directly punt it to them on every single offensive snap?

Classless.

Also, why aren't the Seahawks CBs suspended?

Speaking of Mexican, there's this GODLY restaurant right by where I live. It's literally just a local Mexican spot but the food is cheap and incredibly good. It was Michelin rated 2 straight years a few years ago. It's called Taqueria Tlaxcalli if anyone is in the Bronx.

I have a place called Taqueria in my town in NJ. Their food is also amazing. Wonder if there's any relation because they sure as hell don't look like a franchise. lol

cdyhybrid

Where are all the outraged posts? I'm confused, the Giants were up 18 points and ran for a 52 yard TD, and the Seahawks were up 51 points and decided to no directly punt it to them on every single offensive snap?

Classless.

Also, why aren't the Seahawks CBs suspended?

Browner is suspended. Sherman is still appealing.

Also we (and the Giants) didn't run up the score by video taping the other team's play signals.

Subway has $2 6 inch cold cuts, not too shabby for two bucks.

Oh my God.

Top Bottom