• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Where are all the outraged posts? I'm confused, the Giants were up 18 points and ran for a 52 yard TD, and the Seahawks were up 51 points and decided to no directly punt it to them on every single offensive snap?

Classless.

Also, why aren't the Seahawks CBs suspended?

Its only running up the score when its the Pats.

Anyone else,its football.

squicken

As bad as offense played the defense was fun to watch. Brockers is looking like a force. More sacks this year than in entire college career. Run stuffer already. Making the whole D look better

No clue why the Rams offense was crap in the first half and then less crappy in second half. Could be BUF was trying to lose. No idea why they don't play Spiller

Browner is suspended. Sherman is still appealing.

Also we (and the Giants) didn't run up the score by video taping the other team's play signals.

I'm talking about this year, you guys are always complaining about how we life in the past, but gotdamn, you guys love to bring it up.

Maybe you should start taking some Adderal, it might help against your severe case of insane stupidness.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fire everyone if the Packers lose.

We haven't screwed this game up in over 20 years despite having some pretty awful teams along the way.

Seanspeed

Banned
Is Wilson going to be considered one of the better Rookie QBs of all-time?

His stats aren't mind blowing but he plays much wiser than a rookie should...

The biggest difference between him and RGIII and Luck is that he's got a fantastic defense to help him out.

cdyhybrid

I'm talking about this year, you guys are always complaining about how we life in the past, but gotdamn, you guys love to bring it up.

Maybe you should start taking some Adderal, it might help against your severe case of insane stupidness.

I have 3 Starbucks within a 10 minute walk, I don't need Adderall!

I love how every week everyone asks how Adrian Peterson has recovered so quickly and so well when the answer is obvious but nobody will say it in the media.

Dude took some sort of PED.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The biggest difference between him and RGIII and Luck is that he's got a fantastic defense to help him out.

Well the Colts O was pretty much made for a Luck like QB...

Let's not pretend that he doesn't have good weapons..

I love how every week everyone asks how Adrian Peterson has recovered so quickly and so well when the answer is obvious but nobody will say it in the media.

No one cares?

PED use in the NFL?!?!? Say it ain't so!

All these guys are freaks of nature

Fox318

M1oFa.png

Tom Penny

Doesn't matter what he's on. Manning face will still win comeback player even though AP is a cyborg.

eznark

Banned
Doesn't matter what he's on. Manning face will still win comeback player even though AP is a cyborg.

There is no wrong answer. I think Manning is slightly more impressive since he also is on a new team in a new conference. And QB is significantly more difficult.

Top Bottom