• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Greg

my Christmas tree is looking sexy:

n6D87.png

Tom Penny

There is no wrong answer. I think Manning is slightly more impressive since he also is on a new team in a new conference. And QB is significantly more difficult.

I just think blowing your knee as a running back when your QB is a scrub and every teams plan is to stop you and you dominate is better than playing against great teams KC, OAK and SD.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wilson is playing like Alex Smith under Harbs. They have the offense simplified and Carroll is asking him to make the right decisions with the football. It's working great, but it's nowhere near what RG3 and Luck are doing.

RG3 is playing in a modified college offense. Also working well, but risky as hell, imo. He makes spectacular plays both with his legs and his arm. Definitely roty.

Luck is slangin'. And slangin' some more. Even when Arians tries to run the ball (like today), they don't have the personnel. The Colts defense is also not good. Every time I watch them, it surprises me that they win.

Guys.....gaiz..... I don't what is happening or where I am. I just simulated the upcoming Cards @ SEA game in Madden but my controller wouldn't work. SEA just kept scoring and scoring, hitting my idle QB and taking the ball away. For some reason I didn't turn the game off. I think this was Madden, it can't be real life. Will somebody hold me?

Godslay

Banned
I just think blowing your knee as a running back when your QB is a scrub and every teams plan is to stop you and you dominate is better than playing against great teams KC, OAK and SD.

QB touches the ball every play. Unless the RB is historically good, he won't win over a QB that is playing great. Even the 6 games they play against weak division rivals. Peterson might get comeback player, if Manning gets MVP.

eznark

Banned
With Peterson you just put 9 guys in the box and dont worry at all about any other player now that Harvin is gone.

He is the definition of putting the team on your back.

And Manning will put the team in his back, win twice as many games and win the division. At a much more difficult position. On a new team.

Seanspeed

Banned
Well the Colts O was pretty much made for a Luck like QB...

Let's not pretend that he doesn't have good weapons..
The Colts were gutted after 2011. They still have some weapons, but a lot of them aren't there anymore. They've done well with what they have in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the team.

cajunator

Banned
Guys.....gaiz..... I don't what is happening or where I am. I just simulated the upcoming Cards @ SEA game in Madden but my controller wouldn't work. SEA just kept scoring and scoring, hitting my idle QB and taking the ball away. For some reason I didn't turn the game off. I think this was Madden, it can't be real life. Will somebody hold me?

*hugs

eznark

Banned
So blowing your needs and coming back the best RB in football is less impressive then hurting your neck as a QB? Switching divisions was an advantage for Manning not a negative.

Yes. Coming back from neck surgery is more impressive than coming back from knee surgery. To me.

They both deserve it though. I think Peterson will have to beat Dickerson to get it though.

harSon

Banned
Colon's out for the season? Can we have a season where our offensive line doesn't get decimated my injuries? We always manage to draft linemen with the lower body durability of a new born.

And Manning will put the team in his back, win twice as many games and win the division. At a much more difficult position. On a new team.

I'm not taking anything away from Manning. He's got my nod for MVP.

I personally think Petersons comeback is more impressive. Of course you have your opinion and if there is one thing I know, it is that you arent going to budge on that.

So I'll agree to disagree I guess.

Draxal

Wilson is playing like Alex Smith under Harbs. They have the offense simplified and Carroll is asking him to make the right decisions with the football. It's working great, but it's nowhere near what RG3 and Luck are doing.

RG3 is playing in a modified college offense. Also working well, but risky as hell, imo. He makes spectacular plays both with his legs and his arm. Definitely roty.

Luck is slangin'. And slangin' some more. Even when Arians tries to run the ball (like today), they don't have the personnel. The Colts defense is also not good. Every time I watch them, it surprises me that they win.

I think that what hurts RG3 is Morris, he was actually the reason the Skins beat the Giant's last week, classic case of two players hurting the both, although's Martin is insane. Just an insane class for rookie qbs and rbs.

squicken

Pretty much this, though Wilson is doing more and more each weak. Future is very bright. Poise is unreal. He landed is a great spot. Pressure isn't on him to perform every snap. If the Colts are going to win, it has to be Luck that does it

Tom Penny

Indy's D has played good in the vast majority of Lucks wins. Like today and 6 other times.

Top Bottom