• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL GAF, look at the banner ad for mobile GAF right now. Should I chat with them and ask them why the Packers D sucks?

haha do it for the lulz

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Except they blew your guys booty holes open.

Fluke games happen all the time in this fraud league.

Doesn't matter, Texans/Packers are playoff teams... Bears not so much.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think it's line/pass protection. Ryan needs a nice clean pocket in order to be effective. He feels any kind of pressure and bad things happen more often than not.

Ever since Todd Mcclure made that cryptic comment about the offense after the saints loss we have fucking sucked.

I wish we had the Texans OL

--and yep youre absolutely right about Matt

Matrix

Agreed. Thats like the 5th time Stafford has ran it in off that bootleg in the last two years. Defenses dont respect his speed.

A lot of fat guys in this league are fast. Schaub is slow as fuck and he's just bald.

Matrix

Ugh jakncoke, he looks like he was pulled out of the Wall-E movie.

tmdorsey

Ever since Todd Mcclure made that cryptic comment about the offense after the saints loss we have fucking sucked.

I wish we had the Texans OL

--and yep youre absolutely right about Matt

The funny thing is most of the time he's the main culprit. Always getting pushed back allowing that pressure right in Matt's face.

Doorman

Helluva sling by Rodgers there.

If only he were as good as Matt Flynn, the pack would already have tied the game up by now.

Top Bottom