• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wilson is playing like Alex Smith under Harbs. They have the offense simplified and Carroll is asking him to make the right decisions with the football. It's working great, but it's nowhere near what RG3 and Luck are doing.

RG3 is playing in a modified college offense. Also working well, but risky as hell, imo. He makes spectacular plays both with his legs and his arm. Definitely roty.

Luck is slangin'. And slangin' some more. Even when Arians tries to run the ball (like today), they don't have the personnel. The Colts defense is also not good. Every time I watch them, it surprises me that they win.

And Brandon Weeden has slowly but surely improved as this season has gone on. He still makes some rookie mistakes but he is has lead a few big drives when we really needed it the last few weeks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fatty again lol

Oh man Packers Frauds like the Texans

Gonna need Schwartz help tonight!

NFL GAF, look at the banner ad for mobile GAF right now. Should I chat with them and ask them why the Packers D sucks?

Top Bottom